Chapter 30(Poison)

Y/N

Its almost eight in the evening. Most of the staff already leaves. My back start to hurts sitting and doing work all the day. But still some work left to do. Samantha left too. Idk why, but she was kinda happy today. Huh..I don't care either.

My phone buzzes and that was a call. I receive and hold till my ear

"Ok"

A small talk, i hung and inhale deeply stretch my arms and sat straighten my back. After gathering all my stuffs I stood but suddenly my heart start pounding fast every second. I blink twice and sat again putting palm on my chest

"What's happening..." I sighted

"Everything will be fine" I convince myself.

Walking to the exit i saw only the parking lot was empty and only the guard was sitting there. I jogged forward hold a cab. I give him the location and he drove.

I reach to the place, enter in the building till the apartment i need to reach and knock once. Waiting for two second the door open.

Oh my god.

He was totally different from his day attire. I mean he was wearing a loose hoodie with raw pant and looking ethereal. My mouth start watery again and lips were slightly apart.

"Hey come"

I snap out as he smile genuinely, asked to came in and I entered. I walk through and sat on the couch when he asked. He sat on the chair at the side. His place was so clean that I could love to stay.

Y/N stop...What are you thinking about.

***

Jungkook

I can't believe on my eyes Y/N is....

"No.." I shrugged out of the useless thought I had.

"No...you are tricking.....Samantha"

I yell her name as I saw Y/N with a guy in her phone. My legs trembling and grip goes tighter on her phone. My eyes were never leaving the sight of that photo. I don't want to think that she is filling in my mind but Y/N...she is smiling like she got something different new something she loves.

"I. M. Not. Freaky. Tricking. Jungkook"

She put down the fork on the table with a sound of thud and wipes her lips with a cloth.

"I don't have that free time to do this cheap things"

She sat leaning to the chair crossing her arms.

"I just want you to know her reality her true side. I myself didn't believe when I saw her laughing eating with this guy. Talking shit about you"

My breath start to pick up pace. This picture
totally messed me up. Heat rushes to my body in anger.

"No this is something else"

I shut my eyes to control myself.

"Huh...you are madly in love with her. Wait. Did she do any kind of black magic on you" she chuckles.

I put her phone on table with a loud thud

"You are lying" I nearly scream

She flinch bit my anger got on me dangerously. Her fear fades and she gave me glares