CHAPTER 8 (Are You In 'Love')

Edited chapter

"argh....i m worried about Mo Yeon. She didn't message me from last night. We were talking and suddenly her messages were stop coming."

Jungkook said while headed towards his thighs.

Your heart flings a lil. Your eyes widen and went toward him, who was felling nervous this time.

Tae looked at him with shocking gaze

"are you in love with her?"

He asked while holding his hand even tighter and shocked. While your heart was hammering badly in your chest.

All were staring at him in disbelieve as he nodded. He looked towards Tae with puppy eyes.

"woooh...our Jungkook is in love, lets party..!"

Hobi jumped up from his chair in excitement, which make others turn their gaze towards him even yours.

Everyone was happy to see him and congratulated him.

From outside you were showing that you are shocked, but inside you were smiling dimly.

"Yeah, i am but..i don't know is she loves me or not..!"

His head again fall down. Laughter faded from everyone's faces after listening to him. Tae patted his shoulder.

"oh my JK..i love you a lot, how do i tell of..!"

You looked at him innocently want to say that but you stopped yourself. Don't know what came to your mind at once and you said

"don't worry i'm sure that she'll talks to you today!"

Because of that everyone started looking you. Suddenly bell rang which distract everyone and you all headed to your class.

Jungkook

Yeah i didn't emerge from last night.

Finally i have to tell them that

I love her.

I am afraid what if she got angry with me. OK but i cant hide my feeling anymore.

Yeah i know i am stubborn and i want her, want her to love me back as i do.

I decide. I'll tell her.

"Don't worry i am sure that she'll talk you today..."

What...?? I looked up and she was Y/N saying this.

what would she said just...how's she sure..??

Only this question roam around my head.

I just parted my lips to ask her but the bell range so we headed to our classes.

***

When college overs, then as usual you sat with Lisa in her car and then landed at your office.

You said "thank god" when you came to know that today you have to deal with only 2 files.

Only within your office hours you completely done with those files. Then you gave your all file including last night one and the pen drive to the manager and left for home.