- Saved Through Taboo -

You rushed towards the location of the boy Adeptus. Your vision was blurry as all peripherals vanish. Your sight was tunnel vision. Adrenaline pumped through your whole body as you trusted across the grass, pain shooting through your foot, but you didn't care. Everything that was in your mind was Xiao. Only Xiao.

I have to get there in time. I have to. I have to. I- I don't know what I'd do if he was gone. I-...

   You were running with your head down, instinct bringing you towards the Adeptus. You shook your head and looked ahead, trying desperately to get your mind off of the worst outcome.
Your feet burned as the grass now felt like blades against your skin, Mercilessly slicing you apart as you run for your existence.
Xiao was everything to you. The only one who truly knew you, cared for you, lo-

...

No. Not that... Not yet.

You were panting as you reached the top of a grassy hill, it had outlooked an entire forest. You were catching your breath as the scent of corruption slowly faded.
Your mind was spinning and boggled. A mess. A complete utter jumble of thoughts. You were almost about to collapse right then and there from the sheer amount of voices that were intruding your mind.

A revelation.

Voices..?

   You glanced down at the pendant. It was flowing a greenish-black, a small amount of thunderous cloud could be seen emanating around it.
You gasped and ripped it off, tossing it away as fast as possible.
Your head began to spin and blue, a life-splitting headache struck you. You hopelessly clutched your head with your hands, groaning in pain as a darkish green cloud engulfed you.

You fell to your knees.

   One hand supported you, the other hand was clutching your head in an attempt to miserably calm the headache.
There was no calm to this kind of storm. This was the kind you would have to just wait out.
The cloud grew darker as you heard more voices.
Savage ones, thunderous intimidating ones.
You shrieked in agony, clutching your hand as you rolled around in the grass.

He's dead.
Die.
You don't deserve him.
Why are you here?
He's already gone.
Forever.
Kill them.
It's your fault.
It's too late.
It's too late.
It's your fault.
Foolish idiot.
It's. Your. Fault.

   Tears began to fall. A bell sound could be heard ringing through the hollow forest, endlessly ringing in a painful infinite void. All the noise made you dizzy, and you eventually collapsed into the cold grass. The voices continued nonetheless. Continually harassing the fragile brain.

You were becoming possessed by the kind of karmic bond Xiao was afraid of.
The Karmic binds that could be transferred through a soul connection.
A string that connected you two to endless agony, and possible love, even if it was Invisible to the eye.

   Your heart slowly pumped faster and faster as you felt your blood begin to literally boil.
No matter how much you cried, screamed, no one heard your pleads for help.
You were isolated in a different dimension.

One of pure torture.

   You desperately tried to move any of your limbs to no avail. Your control over your body was practically gone. You could only open and close your eyes, but even that was being slowly stripped away due to painful drowsiness.
If you sleep now, it would be endless.
A forever slumber.
One you wouldn't wake up from.
Guaranteed Death.

You began to cry, though no one heard your tears.
You felt your eyelids begin to droop and fall, as you slowly gave in.
Whispering, "I'm sorry... Xiao..."
You closed your eyes as your body gave way. You felt your spirit float out of your body as you fell further into the ground.
You quickly gasped and woke up in another dimension.