Do You Want To Know History?

"Don't you think that-that-that-" Lan Jingyi stuttered but ended up sneezing.

"Don't you think that it's too cold in here?!" He shouted and Lan Sizhui and Jin Ling sneezed.

"I think so too, actually." Lan Sizhui replied and hugged his shoulders together.

"Just why does that Wei Wuxian insisted us to go scout in the middle of the night?! Like, isn't it the job of the Fan disciples?!" Jin Ling whined and Lan Jingyi sighed and wrapped an arm around the Jin.

"I know right? But he said that it's because we need to learn something by our own. Cuz we can't let the Fan disciples know that we are secretly investigating them and their sect leader." Jin Ling wrapped his arm around the Lan as well and they started to walk with an angry grin showing at their faces, hinting at how pissed they are.

"If he's going to make us scout, might as well give us something to make our body a bit little immune to cold aye? Aye?!" Jin Libg stomped angrily at the ground and Lan Jingyi followed suit to whine. Meanwhile Lan Sizhui is holding back his laughter.

"They're totally vibing with each other." He chuckled softly and listened to his friends whine like children.

"Let's just continue hugging each other, you're warm." Jin Ling said Lan Sizhui's twitched at that.

"Yeah, let's do that. Atleast we got a instant heater." Lan Jingyi replied and the two of them looked at Lan Sizhui.

"Hey, Sizhui! Come join us! The nights here in Zhu mountains sure are cold as fried chicken (he was tryna say fuck)." Lan Jingyi called out and Lan Sizhui chuckled before putting an arm around Jin Ling.

"Now imagine that senior Wei followed us because he's worried about us and saw us like this." Lan Jingyi laughed at Lan Sizhui's words and Jin Ling chuckled.

"Wei Wuxian following us at this time? Nahh, he and Hanguang Jun are probably doing the knowy-knowy you know what is it." Lan Jingyi laughed and Lan Sizhui chucked with a small blush.

"Accurate."

They walked the forest while having their arms around each other. A weird sight but also a sweet sight to see three idiots walking around, hands around each other and laughing while telling jokes to each other.

However, they shouldn't have let their guard down. That way, they would have sensed the presence that was following them.

<==(^u^)==>

Jiang Cheng stared at a staff. A staff different from his. It was red. With golden curves and a golden circle emblem that is surrounded with golden curves.

He lighted up an incense before sticking it up in a pot and praying.

"Hey. You nephew went out with other two Lan kids. Are you not gonna follow them?" A voice said in the dark.

"Sang-ge I'm praying. And A-Ling is a strong kid, he can defend himself." Jiang Cheng responded and Sang-ge scoffed.

"They're headed to the Thousand dust forest. See it fit that your nephew comes back as an insane person." And with that, Sang ge said before disappearing in the shadows of the room.

The smoke from the incense waft in the air slowly. Jiang Cheng's eyes are fixated in the staff. A full minute passed before he sighed and stood up. He waved his hand in the air as if waving goodbye to the staff and said, "I guess I'll have to cut my prayer for you for now. I have to go and fetch my desr nephew." he approached the staff before caressing it's body and whispered, "I'll see you later, A-die."

<===COMMERCIAL BREAK BROUGHT TO YOU BY AUTHOR WHO REALLY NEEDS SOME SLEEP===>

The three juniors walked in a dark, misty forest, clutching each others robes close as if their lives depended on it.