Lotus Pier

A child took the kite that landed on the ground and sighed in relief when he saw that it was not damaged.

He was about to run back to his playmates when the sky suddenly went dark. He looked up at the supposed to be blue sky and saw thousands of cultivators wearing different colored robes flying on their swords to go to the south.

The flock of the cultivators took the attention of many citizens of the villages they passed by. Some even thought that the Wens came back to life or what.

"Are you sure that this is the way towards Purple Enchantor!" A Sect Leader shouted at Wei Wuxian as Lan Xichen faced him.

"Sect Leader Yung, we are looking for Purple Enchantor, not going to him." Lan Xichen said smiling.

"Will you just shut up Sect Leader Yung? You're making our work harder. Just go and look for some strange structures, otherwise just go home." Jiang Cheng bitterly said.

"You!"

"Senior Wei!" Lan Sizhui came rushing with Lan Jingyi and Jin Ling as if a ghost were chasing them.

"Ah! Sizhui. What's wrong? Monster are not chasing you, no?" Wei Wuxian joked.

"Stupid! Of course not!" Jin Ling angrily replied.

"Hahaha! Alright alright! So, what happened?" Wei Wuxian smiled softly.

"We saw a purple barrier over there. It seems that the barrier prevents someone to see what's inside. And normal people seems to not see it." Lan Sizhui informed as Wei Wuxian turned into serious mode.

"Lead the way." He told the three juniors as the trio nodded and lead the way for the other cultivators. Jiang Cheng was left standing at his floating sword, he stared at the cultivators on their swords with a hollow look. He clenched his teeth together.

"Tsk."

---

"So. How are we supposed to get inside?" Nie Huaisang asked as he poked the barrier but it only electrified him causing him to yelp.

"Huaisang, careful." Jin Guangyao told Nie Huaisang as his (NHS) disciples pulled him back.

"Wei Wuxian, do you have any idea for us to get inside?" The Jin faced the Demonic cultivator as Wei Wuxian stared deeply at the barrier.

Everyone waited. And waited. And waited for Wei Wuxian's answer. A killing silence tensed up around them as harsh chilling wind blew.

Finally, after some minutes, Wei Wuxian's face beamed with happiness as if he just discovered something new or he saw some very very spicy food.

"Ah! Now i know!" He exclaimed that shocked the other cultivators.

"Jiang Cheng! Jiang Cheng! Come over here!" Wei Wuxian called out for the Jiang as said sect leader glared at him.

"What do you need?" He angrily asked as he apporached his adoptive elder brother with his arms crossed.

"Use Zidian to the barrier!" Wei Wuxian pointed at the ring as it let out a harsh wave of electricity. Jiang Cheng's frown worsened.

"Why?"

"As i observed, the barrier emits the same electric wave as your Zidian. Maybe we can use Zidian to it? C'mon! Just do it! Jiang Cheng!" Wei Wuxian wailed like a lost child which irritated the Jiang.

"If you don't shut up, you'll be the one to be hitted by zidian." Jiang Cheng growled as Wei Wuxian pouted and went to hug his husband who stood up his defense when Jiang Cheng threatened his wife.