Long

Hey there, i think i won't be able to update for a while. Again. I'm really sorry if ii keep up with the slow updates but ii have a reason.

Someone took my dog and i don't even know where he is or how he is. I know it is not a reasonable reason but it just breaks my heart. You see-

When i saw my dog, he was looking terrible and everyone is disgusted by his appearance. I was just sitting outside our house that time watching anime when he approached me and i patted him. He seemed so happy when i did that and would always wait for me to go out of our house to sit outside again and  give him affection. I can't bring him inside the house so he stayed outside all the time since mom won't allow me to bring him in. But even so i took care of him. I fed him, played him and gave him the love that he needed until he got bette. ANd when he got better he would always stick by side and would always lay infront of our house like he's guarding it. Everytime i go out, he would walk me to the place where i wait for a commute vehicle. I love him with all my heart and he's literally my closest friend since he would always accompany me everytime i'm outside the house. And then someone would go ahead and take him?! Just because the people in my area see him as a threat to their kids when those kids would throw rocks at him?! Screw that! I don't know where he is! He might be in the dog pound now or worse HE MIGHT HAVE BEEN EATEN since drunkards eats dogs  for their liquor snack. I want my dog back! I want him back! GIVE HIM BACK TO ME!!!!!!

I'm sorry, i know this doesn't concern you but i feel like you need to know the utmost reason why i'm taking a long break. I'm literally crying while typing this. If i ever post a chapter please expect it  to be shitty and messy. I'm really sorry  i just can't accept this and it breaks my heart.

I hope you understand my dear readers.