Never-ending Courage

A/n: Before starting this chapter, I would like to thank my friend HM_Universe who acted like a stent and unblocked my writer's block
( Sorry for the lame joke 😅) Now without further much ado, let's start this chapter.

______________________

Aristos: I would suggest that... Y/n gets the swords. He said while looking at you.

You holded your breath for a while.

Aristos: I mean, she has invisibility power it could be very helpful. He continued.

RM: Y/n, you will go there all by yourself for the first time... Will you be OK? He inquired uneasily.

Y/n: I will try my best... It should not be too difficult I guess... If I don't have the courage to do that then I would already be dead by only seeing Mudlark Slayer. You said while clenching your fists and looking up.

Jin: This is the spirit of a hero! He said while giving you a large smile.

You smiled back at him but deep inside you were starting to panic as there were many guards in the palace who are armed to the teeth.

Aristos: That is very courageous of you but that's not it... You will also have something else to do. Do you remember the first time you came to the planet?

J-hope: Yes, we were shot with arrows which made us unconscious. He said confusedly.

Aristos: Well, Y/n, I want you to steal those arrows... He said slowly.

You visibly blanched as he pronounced his words.

Aristos: We will use those arrows to make the guards in front of the portal fall unconscious.

Jimin: Are you ok y/n? You look like you would explode of panic. He said while looking at you fretfully.

Jungkook: It's ok to be worried and stressed. He said while giving you a warm smile.

Aristos: I have full confidence in you
Y/n. You are braver than you think! He said while trying to encourage you.

Taehyung: We got your back! You will be fine, we know it! He said enthusiastically.

You looked at them for a while and then nodded firmly.

Aristos: Then now to be more precise about when we will pass through the portal. We will leave the laboratory after having your swords and the arrows and we will have exactly 13 minutes to do our operation. We will go to the portal, make the guards faint and have 3 minutes to pass through the portal.

RM: I have an idea... We will have to use our powers very carefully. Jungkook, your powers will be needed now. We will have to pass through the portal very quickly. He continued.

Aristos: Don't worry, there will be no guards on this border of Kapteyn.

Little did they know that Eudoxia already informed Mudlark Slayer about their arrival and added guards on both sides of their borders.

Jin: So as soon as y/n comes back with the swords and arrows, we will run out of the lab and intercept the guards and pass through the portal and go to the other side. He said seriously.