A New Beginning

After the last period of the Tulip class ended, Jainie asked if Blu want to walk home along with them. Blu just said 'yes' and nodded. While they were walking to their own home street, they told a little bit about their plan for the weekends to Blu. They said their going to the carnival around the Jade Street and maybe going shopping a bit. Blu just listened and made a little note. She really want to go with them. So, after she arrived at her own house, she asked her mother if she can go spend the weekends with her friends. Her mother never be a strict type just approved. Blu bump fist the air while grinning. She thanked her mother and ran off to her bedroom. She told Jainie about the news through her number which Jainie give her when they parted way.

*Time Skip to Weekends*

In the morning, Blu phone alarm rung indicated that it's time to get ready for the festival. After she is fully clothes, she goes downstairs to eat a little breakfast. She got up to fetch her bag when suddenly there is a honk outside her house. She take a look and saw Jainie came out of a car. She quickly rush to get her bag and came out the house smiling widely looking at all her friends. They all greet Blu while opening the door for her. The one that driving is Besa which is concerning. She also saw there is second car which made sense because there 7 of 'em including her.

*Time Skip*

The journey in the car is really chaotic. Let just say they almost crash the car two times. All of them got out the car after they arrive to the destination. When Blu came out, she saw two new face.

"Who is that?" Blu asked Jainie.

"Oh~~ that person right there is Foxy. Shishi girlfriend. An the other one is Choco." Jainie answered.

"Oh okay okay"

"Okay, we have all arrived here safely. So, everyone ready?" Kitso asked to the crowd in front of her.

Many response came but all indicated they all ready. So, they stormed the carnival like a hurricane. The carnival is loud but nothing stop them from going forward. They played so many games while eating cotton candy. After a while just playing games, they suggest they go ride a Ferris wheel because why not the views up there always nice. When they are at the top, Nico did suggest they jump off. In result, he get hit at the back of his head by Choco. Then, they just enjoy the views while it last.

When they got out the carnival, their hands are full of stuffed animals that they win off the games. All of them had gone home. They quickly go to sleep since all of them had been using their energy fully. As soon as their head hit their pillow. They dozed off to dreamlands.

*Time Skip*

The day after that, Jainie greet Blu as usual. This time they go to a shopping mall. In the shopping mall, they buy some clothes, some shoes and of course foods. What Blu didn't expect was there is an ice rink in the mall. The place wasn't that full cause of the coldness from the ice. Blu insisted they try ice skating since Blu never really learn how to skate. They agreed because they to want to do something fun other than spending their money on things.

So, they quickly got up to the counters and buy tickets to go in. After they got their tickets, they rushed to go rent their skates. They put the shoes on and got on the rink. Some of 'em know how to skate well so, they try to teach the others. The problem was Blu don't know how to skate and she was left alone. Awkwardly, she try to skate slowly. When suddenly, she lost balanced and fell. She waited for the pain to come but nothing. Instead she feel an arm wrap around her shoulder.

"Are you okay?" the person ask.

She open her eyes only to be greet with a very handsome person. The person have short white hairs like snow and decorated with a steampunk wings charm. She blush and just nodded. Not trusting her voice to speak to the person.

"Did you how to skate?" the person asked.

"N-No" Blu admitted.

The girl laugh and extended their hand. Blu look at the hand and glance up with confusion written all over her face.

"It dangerous to skate alone when you are new" they explained.

"O-oh" that was the only word that came out of her mouth.

The whole skate sessions fill with Blu and the strangers teaching Blu how to skate, talking and laughing at each other joke. Unknowingly to Blu, Jainie took some pictures for blackmail. After a while, the person look at their watches and told Blu that they need to go. Blu feel a little disappointed with that but said a farewell nonetheless.

"I never got your name. If you don't mind, may I know what your name is, dear?" they asked.

"My name is Blu. Yours?" Blu asked back.

"My name is Ray. Nice meeting you, beauty" the person, Ray just straight up flirted with her which made our poor little Blu blush furiously.

Ray just smirked and skate away from her. They call out for someone name Mochi to informed them that it's time to go home. They got off the rink together. After a while, Jainie skated toward Blu looking smug.

"So?" Jainie start.

"So... what?" Blu look at her pretend to be innocents.

"You know what I mean" Jainie teased and raised her brows.

"I don't like that guy what do you mean?" Blu said.

"I never say anything about that guy" Jainie teased again.

When she about to tease again, Kitso came up to them.

"Come on. Let's go home. We are very tired right now" Kitso said.

Jainie just agreed and quickly forgot about the teasing. They each arrived to their own places safely and begin to snooze off.

Blu got on her own bed and lay down. When she go to sleep, she dreamed about the girl that she meet today. She smiled in her sleep.

-END OF CHAPTER 2-

(Sorry if this is very cringey)