Suga the Big Brother

(The title is a lil bit concerning. Also, this is a rewrite  because I had write this and put it in the server before. Anyways.)

It's was a normal day at happytwt high (as normal as it could be) Suga was strolling around the school like he always does. When he suddenly hear a 'boom' sound like something had fallen over. It was coming from the gym.

Suga already feelings a headache forming goes to the gym. Expecting the gym is full of students that doesn't go to class. Suga was so ready to scold.

Suga opened the door but the ruckus inside still continued. Suga tooks the surrounding. The students from he believe is Tulip class, running around the gym. The basketball hoop fallen over.

'No wonder it's so loud.' Suga thought.

When Suga was about to open his mouth, Jainie came up to him.

"GUYS!! WE HAVE SPECIAL GUEST!" Jainie announced.

'Oh no...' Suga deadpan.

Jainie tooks Suga hand and drag Suga to the center of the gym.

'Yesterday they were afraid of me. Today they make me like one of their pal. What is happening?' Suga thought, confused.

Suga looks around again to see if they really are from Tulip's class. Suga spotted someone and feels his blood boil. It's Ray.

'That's why' Suga honestly feels like raging.

Other than that he actually like playing with the students. So, he try not to get mad.

"Let's play a game!" Jainie said.

"Oooo what game?" Claire asked curious.

"Guess the words! Sound fun?" Jainie suggested.

"Oooo yes that did sound fun" Claire reply.

"Okay Suga! Think of a word."

'Umm... Oh! Battleaxe sound nice!' Suga thought.

Suga settled on that word and begin to give hint.

"Okay. It start with a 'B'"

Many guess git thrown towards him but all of it is so far from what he thought of. His head feels like it's pumping.

"Okay okay. Second hint. It's like a form of an axe." Suga gave a hint away for a second times.

Again many guess is coming from them and still no one got it.

When he thought he had enough, he hear an answer from Ray.

"Is it battleaxe?!" They exclaimed which make Suga breath out of relief sighs.

'Finally!'

"YES!! RAY GOT IT" Suga announced, happy that he can finally go and grab a tea.

But oh boy, is he wrong. As soon as Suga announced it. Jainie started screaming at the top of her lungs. Ray quickly cover her ears as not to damage her sensitive ears.

Suga just winced and looks towards Jainie with a tired face.

After that, Jainie and Claire got into a fight. About what, who knows.

'Well.. I might as well died here.'

He feels like crying so he did. He asked Ray if he can lean on her shoulder. Being a good friend of Suga,she let him lean on her. While, crying Suga was planning a murder plans.

'I'm gonna kill this kids today. What should I do? Maybe throw them into the Pacific ocean. That sound like a good plan.' Suga thought. He quickly scrapped that idea and think of a quicker solution.

Suga got on to his feet and began walking towards the two troublemakers. Jainie and Claire looks at Suga and spotted what is in his hands. They swallow their spits. Already fearing the outcome. The things in Suga hands is a belt. (aka axe)

They quickly run away from Suga. Suga being a psychopath himself, chased after them not caring one bit if he might cut himself. Ray turned around as she sense a presence behind her. When she turned around she grinned.

"Hey Blu! What'cha doing?" Ray asked.

"Oh don't worry. It just for blackmail stuff." Blu reply as if blackmail is a good and a normal things.

"Aaaaa.. Okay than. Please continue." Ray said giving permission for Blu to record them in their most lowest.

Blu thinks she's sneaky, take a couple of pictures and videos of Ray. She feels like she did a good job since Ray looks like she doesn't know she sneaked a couple of her pictures. When in reality, Ray knows. She pretend to not know to make sure Blu is having fun.

At the end of the day, those blackmail can be a fun memories to looks back to.

-END OF CHAPTER 4-
Sorry this one is shorter.