Let's Try

Monoma likes to think he's got his crushes under control.

He does not.

And he signed up for training with both of them.

---------

It can also be read as prequel to Maybe You're Right (next chapter).

Prompt: "You're literally taking my breath away, please stop."

---------------

---------

Neito was going to be truthful, he was one hundred percent convinced that Shinsō was just a prick when he said that his and Midoriya's training might be a little too much for him. Just a buffon talk, with a head up his ass.

He was starting to see what he meant though.

"You... You discovered—"

"Another three quirks!" Midoriya was floating about two meters above the ground. His lips weren't moving.

"WHY ARE YOU IN MY HEAD!?" What kind of trickery was that? The broccoli boy didn't touch him or anything like that which was usually a must with telepathic quirks. What. What the fuck. How strong was that thing??

And how many quirks did he have now?

"Five!" The answer also came as the inside voice and Neito nearly fainted, if not for the fact that Shinsou put a hand on his shoulder. He heard his thoughts too?

"You'll get used to it," he said simply, sounding even more tired than usual. Understandably so, considering Midoriya was his boyfriend, so he dealt with his bullshit constantly. Neito couldn't say he saw the appeal.

"I think not," he said simply, mentally gathering himself for the training session. This was going to be a major pain in the ass, wasn't it.

-----

"How isn't any of your quirks copyable?"

"I don't know!"

"...Just take mine, you already had it once..."

-----

The training session was a major pain in the ass, but for a totally different reason than Neito expected.

God, he was so gay.

Shinsou's abs were just... to droll for. And Midoriya's thighs... Good god. Was it too much to ask one of them to force him down with a hand and make him suck their dicks?

He heard Ibara's voice calling him a sinner above sinners, to lust after people in a stable relationship, but he couldn't just make his brain stop supplying him with imagery. Fuck, the sources were right in front of him, of course the thoughts wouldn't stop.

And that's probably why he didn't notice Midoriya's tendrils swinging in his direction.

The black abominations wrapped around his body and slammed him in the wall—ouch—and then made him dangle from the ceiling, squeezing the life out of him, actually—

"You're stilling my breath away Midoriya!" he squealed out, desperately trying to free himself.

"That's a weird moment to flirt, Monoma-kun," the greenhead apparently didn't notice that his attempts at getting away came from real danger, because what.

"No! You're literally taking my breath away, please stop," he said on his last breath, the last part coming out as a wheeze, black spots already dancing in front of his eyes. He barely registered when Shinsou's soft capture weapon wrapped around him and he was safely pulled to the ground.