Eternal Pack

Your POV
I was taken away by the Queen, I gladly went with her. But now I felt extremely nervous. I looked behind me to see Loki smile and give a small wave mouthing 'bye'. I turned back smiling.
Loki believes in me, I'll be fine. Plus I get to meet the Queen properly.

"So Sunny I would like to get to know you, my son seems quite taken with you." The beautiful woman beside me said as we walked.
"Of course your majesty. And Loki is just a friend." I said smiling awkwardly.
"Ah yes I see." She said with a smirk.

Looks like Loki's smirk came from her Alec told me
I smiled back at my wolf even though she couldn't see, she'd feel it.

We walked into a beautiful room. There was a square cut out of the floor with four golden sofas and a table in the hole.
I watched the Queen sit down before I followed suit and sat on a sofa beside hers.

"Now, tell me about yourself?" She asked
"Sure, well I'm the last female red wolf-shifted. I ran away from my pack when I found out I was to be married to my alphas second son on my eighteenth birthday. He was abusive and cruel. So I ran to a forest where I lived for 3 years, up until recently, when I moved into the Avengers compound. I've been there for exactly 2 weeks and 3 days. I've been training with Natasha Romanoff and Steve Rogers, so I'm a lot better at hand to hand combat now." I tell her my life from recently.
"Lovely, I'm sorry that happened to you my dear. You seem like a lovely girl. Now tell me about your family and wolf." The Queen says

I sigh and nod before I tell more of my story.

"Well I have an older brother, Fenir. After our mother's death during childbirth, our father moved us in with my godmother. She was like a mother to me. My father went away on missions quite regularly, and one day he didn't come back. So my godmother took care of us. Me and Fenir were so close, we trusted each other with our lives. When I left it broke my heart to not contact him, but I was attempting the 3 year leave thing." I said, I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. But i continued my story.
"My wolf, she is amazing. Her name is Alec, she is beautiful and strong. She took care of me when we ran away and when I was hurt by the pack. Oddly enough, we were the largest female in the pack even before we left, now I imagine she's much larger." I finish and wiped my tears.

The Queen leaned in for a hug. I gladly hugged back and let some tears fall.
When I pulled away I felt so guilty for ruining her dress. "Oh I'm so sorry for ruining your gown, I didn't think." I apologized before she interrupted me
"My dear, don't worry. It's only but a gown" she said. "And please call me Frigga."

I smiled at her, "thank you, your maj- Frigga" I corrected myself.
"Now Loki said you wanted to leave your pack, and that you needed help." Figga asked.
"Yes, I want to be free of the ties. And Alec was looking for answers, she found out that we had to find the Eternal Pack, and Loki said they're here on Asgard." I told her.
"Yes the pack is in their kingdom. I'll send a message that you are coming tomorrow. I hope that helps?" She asks
"Are you serious? That would be amazing. Thank you so much Frigga." I said hugging her

We spent some more time talking and becoming friends. When it was nearly supper Frigga left to get ready.
I wandered the halls looking for my room or Loki. But I couldn't find anything familiar.

I walked down nearly 10 different corridors and 4 flights of stairs. But nothing. The halls were all covered in gold and beautiful paintings and vases lined the halls. I was enjoying my random walk, but I knew if I didn't find my room soon I'd be late for dinner.
I could try find Loki on our link. Nah he's probably busy. I thought
In coming Alec said
Huh?
Love where are you? I've been looking for you for nearly twenty minutes, your maids need to get you ready for dinner. Loki's voice said in my head