Chapter III

(art doesn't belong to me)

Thin beams of sunlight flickered through the plain curtains covering a window. Dream put his arm over his closed eyes to stop the light leaking through them. It always woke him up earlier then he wanted to.

With an irritated huff he rolled over the floor so he could grab his mask. He found the floor more comfortable to sleep on (same).

He sat up and put his mask on, although it was a difficult task with his messy hair in the way. Every morning since he arrived in this world he started trying out things that might activate a quirk. Running, jumping, battle training. Well, as much battle you can do in a small inn room. Nothing had happened. Now he was spending his time becoming paranoid about whether or not his friends were searching for him or if he'd be able to go back to them

Each time it reminded him of the strange encounter he made with the glitching void. It had said 'world not found'. Dream snorted in amusement. It reminded him of George's full Gamertag, code name if you will, Georgenotfound. He still had that pair of goggles he found in his pocket

He wanted to be able to be in his old world where items and weapons were easy to craft. Where you could just grab some sticks and rocks and make a sword or axe in a few seconds. 

Maybe this world could do that as well

It probably wouldn't work but in Dream's eyes anything was an idea worth trying. He turned back around and reached through one of the open windows.

Snap!

He pulled a tiny branch off of one of the trees growing closely to the building. The masked man grabbed two of the stones he'd had in his pocket with the yen.

I would've been weird to see a strange man hold some sticks and rocks, trying to arrange them in a specific order. One stick closest to him. A stone above it. Another rock directly above the last

He waited, just staring intently at his collection of materials. Nothing seemed to happen. The masked man willed it turn into something, anything. 

Mist or smoke, something similar to that, swirled around Dream's collection with a dull blue glow. It was beautiful to watch. It was now too thick to see through. The hooded man frowned and put his hand in. It connected with something hard and heavy.

"No way, that has be a 1 in a trillion percent chance.." he lifted what was hiding in the mist and showed it in the light

A stone sword, no different to the ones he used to make was shimmering slightly in the sunshine. Could anyone in this world do this?

He shook his head. He highly doubted this was normal for others. It's probably some form of his past world manifesting into a quirk for the man in the green hoodie. At least one thing felt normal for him.

He wanted to check out that UA place again. Or find more things he could craft. He could do both. The poster did say the exam was today and he needed a way to blend in so he could figure out how to get back.

Even just by looking out the window he could see the sheer amount of people who intend to become heros like their idols walking through those open gates

He grabbed bag and shoved the newly made sword inside. It disappeared instantly to Dreams surprise. It wasn't a big bag. It kinda reminded him of an inventory..

---__---__---

"What's up UA candidates! Thanks for tuning into me, the schools DJ! COME ON AND LEMME HEAR YOU!"

Silence

Dream sweat dropped. He was sat higher back in the group. Hundreds of teenagers aspiring to become heros sat in different rows. He was silently cringing. The hooded man was probably the oldest candidate here. Security had also asked him to remove his mask which reluctantly did, only to put his hood up as far as he could after. He almost argued with the guard. At least no one would see him through his hood. No one seemed bothered by just the hood.