t h r e e

hi! sorry it's even so long since i've updated but here i am haha! i'm going to try to make this chapter a bit longer! enjoy :))

<harrys pov>

when we arrived back to the school, the whole day was pretty boring. i met some new people and made a new friend. his name is niall and he's irish!! how cool is that! i decided to walk home to school today to just kinda figure out the area, plus it was a nice day out.

when i got home i smelt fresh food and it smelt delicious!! but then that's when i saw it. louis tomlinson was in my kitchen talking to my mum.

"oh hello harold! how was your first day of school luv?" my mum asked with a small smile.

without responding i just stared at her. "mum can we talk. alone. now. please." i asked and she nodded.

"mum what is your problem!! you know i don't like Louis!" i said to her a bit annoyed. "oh erm i don't know he just dropped by and we got to talking. he's quite nice harold." she said with a "stop judging him" look on her face.

"mum just please get him to leave!" i pleaded. "sorry love no can do. he's here to help you with school and your behavior at the new school." she said with a sad smile.

"help me with my behavior?! what!" i was furious. i hate louis so much why did he have to ruin everything.

"yes love. now if you will excuse me, i'm going back to louis and you need to too, he's waiting on you." she said and walked away.

maybe i should just deal with it. yes, i hate louis, but today he was really nice to me and if i'm being honest, he's quite attractive. it's weird to think a male is attractive because i'm not exactly gay...or at least i don't think i am...but i don't know louis is just so pretty. he wears eyeliner and blush and for some reason it makes my heart flutter. ew harry shut up this is louis. i hate him.

i walked into the kitchen and Louis immediately looked at me and smiled. "erm well hello harry. sorry i didn't tell you i was coming over today." louis said nervously. "oh no erm you're fine." i replied back.

"alright boys off to harry's room you go! you both have much to talk about! don't kill each other in there" Anne said with a small laugh. "no promises" i yelled back walking up the stairs.

when we arrived to my room it was quite awkward silence. we just sat there until Louis decided to break the silence. "sooo why do you seem to hate me..?" i was taken back from the question. "erm starting off a bit big eh?" i said with a nervous laugh. "well erm no i just know you don't like me and i haven't done anything." he said looking at the ground.

what am i doing right now? i thought in my head. could me hating him be an excuse for loving him? i've known him for a while and every time i see him i get butterflies in my stomach. i'm not gay though...but Louis is just so cute. the other day i saw him wearing a skirt. i almost passed out on the spot. how could i figure out if i'm gay? or if i'm gay for Louis? because this is all bothering me.

i was knocked out of my thoughts when i heard someone clearing their throat. "oh erm sorry i zoned out." i said. "it's okay haz" he replied back. i smiled at the nickname.

what i'm about to do is so stupid.

"so are you going to answer my-" Louis was cut off when i put my lips against his. he kissed me back and we began kissing passionately until i pulled back. what did i just do.

"um- er i- i'm sorry" i said not really knowing what to say. "it's okay. i think i'm going to go erm i- i'll see you tomorrow." he said nervously. his hands were shaking. what did i do and why did i want to do it again.

"louis wait!!" i said as he walked to his car. he turned around looking confused as ever. "i'm sorry i don't know what happened. the truth is i am trying to figure out if i am possibly gay so i kissed you trying to figure it out and i hate myself because i didn't hate it and i just-" i was cut off with a pair of lips on mine. it was a short but sweet kiss. "it's okay love." Louis said and got into his car. as he drove away all i could think was, what the heck just happened.

CHAPTER THREE IS OUTTTT!!
sorry y'all still a bit short but whatttsss gonna happen nextttt ?! idkkk haha!
hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!
i will be trying to update more i promise!!
all the love, H