f i v e

harrys pov:
we had been driving for hours it seemed like until we arrived at this fancy restaurant. what the hell? i thought to myself. why a fancy restaurant?

"alright we're here! this is my family's favorite place to go for special occasions." he said to me with a smile. what does he mean special occasions??

we walked inside of the restaurant and soon got seated. i couldn't help but notice that everyone there were wearing fancy clothes and classical music was playing. the lights were slightly dimmed and chandeliers hung from the ceilings. we got a seat right beside the huge glass window upstairs. nobody was in that room yet and apparently Louis had made reservations for us to sit up there. it was all so beautiful.

"so erm..do you- do you like it?" he said nervously. "of course i do lou! it's so beautiful and perfect...but isn't this place kinda um..expensive?" i said looking at him with a knowing look in my eyes. "well yea but i manage. by the way, i'm paying tonight no buts about it. tonight is our night and i'm paying for you." he said to me. "oh em..okay i guess..." i said unsure.

once we finished eating with small talk about our lives and how our days had been, we walked out of the restaurant. it had started to rain so Louis went to the car and brought it up to the entrance so i wouldn't have to get wet. what a gentleman.

"alright, now this is the one place i was nervous but excited for you to see. it's my special place that nobody really um..knows about but now you do. i'm not sure i just think it would be a nice place to show you...i also have some stuff to address." he said looking at the road. some stuff to address?

we drove for about 30 minutes until he pulled into this long road leading into the woods. after about five minutes, we arrive at this huge house. mansion i would say. it was insanely huge. it had a little women/old fashion vibe to it. it was so elegant and pretty. it had a beautiful garden in the back with a huge gate. i hadn't even seen the inside yet.

we walked inside and i gasped. it was absolutely beautiful. it had paintings everywhere and the furniture was old time looking with elegance. it had chandeliers hanging from the high ceilings and it was kind of dark due to the dim lighting. the silence was so loud and all we could hear was the hard rain coming down outside.

"well...this is my safe place. welcome." he said to me looking down. his voice cracked at the last word and it made me kinda nervous. is he okay? "this place is beautiful lou. it's yours?" i asked. "uh yea yea it is. it belonged to my mum but she died a couple years back from cancer. before she died, she gave me the keys to this place and told me it was now mine and that it was her secret place." he said with emotion in his voice. i could tell he didn't like talking about it. "oh lou i'm so sorry" i said giving him a hug. "it's okay haz. really." he said leaning up from the hug. i nodded and he began to show me around the house. it was beautiful honestly.

after a while, we had decided to watch a movie and soon picked out the movie. i went and sat on the couch separated from Louis until Louis spoke up. "really harry?" he asked me. "wh-what?" i asked. "come here and sit with me." he said motioning me to come sit with him. "um okay." with that, i sat next to him.

after the first few minutes, we sat there awkwardly until Louis soon pulled me to him and snuggled my side. we were spooning and it felt so right.

"lou?" i asked him. "harry." he said back and my heart fluttered at him saying my name. "why did you bring me here?" i asked him. "because, i wanted to do this." he said to me and before i could think, his lips were on mine. they moved in sync and all i could do was just melt into the kiss because i wanted this.

soon, i was straddling his waste and he was pulling me upstairs, lips never stopped moving together and with that, when we got into his room, he flopped me on the bed. i was spread out like a starfish and he looked at me with lust in his eyes. he soon hovered over me and whispered in my ear, "can i do this?" with a seductive sound in his voice. i nodded fast and with that, he was taking off my shirt and kissing down my collar bone. i moaned from how good it felt. all pleasure was taking over.

he soon took my belt off and soon pulled down my trousers to where i was only wearing my boxers. i soon did the same to him and now it was just our members rubbing against each other through our boxers making us harder than we already were.

"lou- louis please i-i need" i said in between breathes. "words baby words" he said kissing down my stomach. "fingers. i need fingers." i was finally able to manage out. "okay baby..are you sure?" he asked me and a nodded as an answer.

with that, he kissed and licked me all the way down to my low stomach and soon put one finger in me. i moaned at the touch not knowing how to even control myself because...i wasn't rlly gay so this was all new to me. he began moving them and then soon added one more. "fuck daddy." i said underneath my breathe. "what did you just say?" he asked me with a smirk. "i- i said-" i couldn't even get my words out bc with that, he added one more finger. he started moving them so fast to where i finally said it loud and clear. "ah daddy" i said in a moan.

what. a. night.

hiii loves!!
okay so umm i've never written smut before sooo ignore how horrible that probably was but i don't wanna go to far yet.
to be clear, they haven't actually done it yet, that was just teasing and crap.
but uhhh yeaaa sooo they kissed and it escalated quickly umm yeah lol.
hope y'all enjoy this book so far...it kinda sucks but it's whatttteverrre