one

it was a cold day in November. Harry had gotten kicked out of his school for bad behavior. He didn't want to tell his mum but she ended up finding out the hard way.

Harry was a rude person at school, some people would even call him a bully. He had one friend at that school, his name was Liam. What people found odd abt this friendship is the fact that Liam was very nice and he was happy all the time.

When his mum told him what school he was going to he flipped. Harry was a wealthy kid and loved his private school. The thought of him going to a public school made him cringe.

"So, me and your father have decided, it would be best if you went to a public school. And hey! Don't be mad about it, Louis goes there!" Anne said with a smile on here face.

Harry hated Louis! He honestly had no idea why he hated him he just did.

"Mum I don't like Louis! He always looks at me weirdly and he smells strange" Harry said. But obviously, his parents didn't care.

And what they said was true, he started school in one day. Time flew by that day.

As rude as Harry seemed, he for some reason cared an awful lot about how he looked and dressed. He wanted to have a good impression for his new school.

He promised to himself that he wouldn't be mean at his new school. Although he was sad he wouldn't see Liam everyday at school, he still saw him on the weekends.

As Harry drifted off to sleep that night, he couldn't get the thought of seeing Louis every day out of his head. Why? He hated him!

The morning came that he was dreading and he wanted to scream. He hated the mornings.

He got up and brushed his teeth, then figured out something to wear. He picked out some black skinnies and a grey long sleeve shirt and put his brown boots on with it. He didn't like it but he woke up so late he had no time to change.

"Harry hurry!! You're going to be late for school!" Anne yelled from downstairs. "Coming" he said.

Harry looked at himself in the mirror and decided to put his hair in a bun since his hair was pretty long.

He rushed out of his room and left without even eating his breakfast.

As he entered the school, he saw who he didn't want to see, Louis Tomlinson.

Louis started walking towards him with a big smile on his face

*what is he doing and why is he smiling like that* Harry thought to himself.

"Hi, I'm Louis Tomlinson."

Hey luvs!
I'm really trying to make this story interesting but I'm not
Sure how it's going haha.
Hope you all enjoy chapter one x