Chapter 22

*smut*
She pulled me to the bed. "baby-" I whisper. "Hmm?" She looks up at me before laying down and grabbing a pillow. "Come here." I say pulling her body to mines. "I'm so happy we're here. Together." I kiss her lips, then her neck.

"Me too babe. I'm so excited for a new start." I nod, not even caring about shit else. I just wanted her. I kiss her lips softly, pulling on her shirt. I wanted her to know how badly I needed her right now. She smirked, pulling her shirt off slowly, only trying to be a tease. I start to kiss down her neck, earning small moans.

She pushes my body away gently. "What? Did I do something?" She nods no, sitting up and covering herself up with the blanket. "I just- you haven't asked me to be your girlfriend and idk.. I just feel like our first time should be special." I get what she's saying but I'm so in the mood, I'm distracted.

"It is special though mama. We're celebrating moving in together." She looks away and back at her hands. The little thing she does when she's nervous. "I know- I want you right now, you just haven't asked me to be with you officially." I didn't think she cared about that shit. There wasn't one time she spoke about it. "Do I have to? I feel like it's obvious I wanna be with you."

"Oh so the whole point is you just don't wanna ask me?" Why is it so important to her? What is a little question gonna do for us? "No it's not that. I'm just not good with that type of shit. I've never really done it." She grabs my hands and kissing both of them, rubbing my palms. "Just ask me Billie. If you really wanna be with me in the long run, ask me. It's not that hard." That's easy for her to say.

"Can we just forget about it right now?" I whisper leaning into her, pulling the blanket down. "Let's just make love baby." I pull her pants down, getting closer and closer to where I want her the most. I kiss down her body, grabbing onto her waist.

"Don't tease me please." She whimpers. "I do what I want." As I look into her eyes, I put my fingers inside of her. "Mmm.." she whispers. I start to speed up, adding more pressure. "Fuck baby- please!" She yells. "Please what? Hmm?" She closes her eyes.

"Look at me while I fuck you mama." She looks up, trying to keep them open as hard as she could. "Tell me you love me." I rap my free hand around her neck. She didn't respond so I squeezed harder, wanting to get something out of her. "I- fuck I love you so fucking much daddy!"

I pull down my boxers, getting on top of her. She hesitates which probably means she's never done this before. "You comfortable with this?" I say starting to ride her slowly. "Mmm- yes baby.." I smirked kissing her lips. "Good girl." I whisper in her ear, biting it softly. "Fuck- faster! Gimme more please.."

"Shit baby girl, you feel so good!" I feel nothing but pleasure right now. This was all I needed. "I'm bouta cum daddy!" She lifts her body up as I ride her faster. "Come on baby, cum on this pussy.." she climaxes, only having me still riding her. I don't even care that she's tired. "B-baby I can't take anymore."

"Shhh. I don't fucking care." I say putting my hand on her throat again, riding faster than before. She licks her hand and rubs my clit. "Cum daddy.. I want you to cum for me.." her voice turns me on so badly. "Ahhh fuck! I'm cumming baby!" I yelled as I released all over her lap. "Mmm" she moans.

I get from on top of her, us both laying next to each other out of breathe. "Fuck-" I whisper kissing her lips. She looks up at me and laughs. "It hits a lil different when you're actually in love." I say to her.
She sits up covering her body. "Wait.. you're in love with me?"

"Sorry.. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable I just-" she grabs my face, kissing my lips. "No it's okay baby.." she grabs my waste, pulling me on top of her. "I'm in love with you too."

wow. I never thought I would hear that.