Swiper no swiping!

It was a normal day, Dora and Boots were just exploring the area with map and backpack as well. Little did she know, this day would change both Dora and boots life forever. As they were walking through the forest path, a familiar fox appeared in front of them.

"Give me your bracelet, you Mexican brat!" Said swiper

" I'm Peruvian, you idiot! And I'm not giving you my bracelet!" Dora shouted.

" Swiper no swiping! Swiper no swiping!" Shouted boots and Dora.

Swiper sneered at them "da*m it! I can't compete with that!"

Dora and Boots chuckled evilly and Swiper ran away, cursing them both out.
As the two friends continued walking around, they heard more rustling in the bushes and a pair of orange and black ears pricked up,

      "Ugh! Can't that freaking Swiper give us a break for once in his useless life!" Dora complained.

"I know right, my throat hurts from saying that stupid catchphrase all the time!"  Replied Boots.

Rolling her eyes, Dora yelled " LETS GET THIS OVER WITH SWIPER!!" But he didn't pop out like he usually did, instead a suave fox sauntered in in-front of them. Wearing a bright green button up polo shirt and a blue and green striped tie, Dora couldn't help but think about how handsome he was

      "Hey shawty". Said the fox "My name's Nick, Nick Wilde. What's your name pretty lady?"

     "I- uhm, my names Dora, Dora the Explorer" said Dora, Boots looked at her wide eyed from her side

"Shut up puta, he's a stranger! We're not supposed to talk to strangers, Idiot"

     "Can it Boots, he's a hot furry. And I'm tryna get summa that!"

" I heard that!" Said Nick. Dora blushed and looked away. Just as she was about to walk towards the hot fox-furry dude, Boots punched her in the face and dragged her home. 

TO BE CONTINUED...

AUTHORS NOTE: okay but like, pretend Dora is older. Also please don't hate me, I'm stuck in my house for three weeks and I have nothing better to do. These characters where chosen randomly. ~enjoy~