Vados' Secret

Vados' POV

I walked around town in my human form. Papa didn't give me money so I'm making my own. I'm not classified as an Angel because I'm not in the right age. So I can't materialise anything or that strong.

I entered a bar and the boss gave me my uniform. For some reason he gave me the one of the strip ladies uniform. I quickly knew the reason.

"The gentleman are waiting Vados," he said and I quickly went to the changing room. I changed to my uniform and headed for the poles.

"Now presenting our sexy Sweet to the poles," the DJ announced. They always give you a nickname when you're at the poles.

****

"Zeno why didn't I give her money?" Dai said screaming inside.

"I wonder how this goes," I said.

"I didn't know Vados had the guts to so such a thing," Marcy (Marcarita) said with a smile.

"You guys are something I can't describe," Kusu said sighing.

"You will do it soon also little hermana," Marcy said with a smirk.

"Never"

****

Everyone was cheering as I was dancing in the poles. Some men were touching my ass and squeezing it slightly and some throwing cash. The other pole girls were even jealous. I learnt this from them though.

****

"If I could get the names of those men," Dai said coldly.

"We should track them down in hell or heaven," Korn agreed and they all sweat dropped.

****

I walked to the store to buy what I need. I received a lot of money from that place and I swear I'm not going back. I bought my light green diamond dress and a Lapis Lazuli gem bracelet. Great!

Back

Vados returned with guilt in her face. She wasn't that guilty though cause she knew nothing bad happened.

"Just for a dress Vados?" Dai asked angrily.

"Nothing bad happened. And yoh didn't want to give me money so I did what I got to do. I was a teenager so you can't blame me," Vados said looking away and the others held their laughs. Dai sighed in defeat.

"Just good you stopped at that time"

"Hey why isn't Whis gone yet. It's his time now," Kusu asked and everyone turned to him.

"Do you even have a secret?" Mojito asked.

"I won't say"

"Maybe it's this Angel's turn," Raven said pointing to Merus. She doesn't know anyone here except Dai but she's learning their names as she watches.

"I don't have a secret," Merus said and Whis disappeared.

"Guess it was Merus' turn but it skipped to Whis"

Demons out😈