Whis' Secret

Whis' POV

I sat on a stool while my lord was dancing with the mortals. I got to say he does know how to dance. I wonder if Champa does.

****

"I thought Whis would have sex with Beerus," Marcy said pouting.

"To be honest I thought so too," Dai admitted.

****

A female gave me some food. A yellow triangular thing with red circles on top🍕.

****

"Whis seriously doesn't know what pizza is?" Kusu asked disbelief.

"I can't even go a day without pizza," Raven said she too disbelief.

"What is pizza?"

"Zeno you don't know?"

"Trigon I rather die than not eating pizza"

****

"Bulma said I should give it to you," she said with a smile but I was blank. Does she seriously think I'm going to fall for this.

****

"Huh?"

****

"I don't take things from Demons. You may have poisoned it," I said not even glancing at her.

"You may think I'm like all Demons but I'm not. I haven't poisoned any pizza Angel. Take it or leave it," she said looking at me and I scoffed.

"Like ever I will"

"Hola Whis. How do you like your pizza?" I recognise that voice to be the mortal Bulma. Vegeta's wife and host of this party. I turned to her with a smile.

"I don't think I like it," I said and she took it and ate it. Is it not poisoned?

"Sí you're right. It needs a little more cheese. I'll get the chefs to it," she said and walked away. Now I crave for that pizza. But I'm not taking anything from a Demon.

****

"Does Whis not like Demons?" Raven asked frowning.

"We all don't like Demons," Dai stated and that made Raven sad.

"Angels and Demons aren't a good mix. Never will," Korn stated.

"I still don't understand why you guys don't like Demons," Kusu said and they turned to her.

"You're the second youngest Kusu. You'll never understand what Demons do," Marcy said and Kusu pouted.

"Yeah right," she mumbled.

****

Time Skip

I headed for Ms Bulma's lab and didn't find her except that Demon. She was fixing a machine that I knew very well.

"Why are you fixing that time machine. Don't you know what happened last time that was here," I asked coldly and she turned to me.

"I know. Future Grand Zeno came to this time line with Goku when they were done with that Zamasu and Black thing," she said carelessly.

****

"Wait that how future Zeno came to this time line?" Sour asked.

"I didn't know that either. I just knew it when Son Goku came with him," Dai stated.

"There's a future Zeno?" Raven asked confused and Dai nodded.

"Sí"

"Whis' mortals are suicidal"

"True"

****

"Then why are you fixing it"

"Bulma said I should help her"

"I do not believe you," I said and the machine suddenly exploded and there wall broke. There was lord Beerus who shot a hakai blast if I'm correct.

"My machine!" Bulma shouted and got on her knees. The future Bulma journal was burning also.

"Sorry Bulma," the Demon said patting Bulma's back.

"Lord Beerus is such a bummer. I could have won a scientific award for this," Bulma said getting up. "But I guess it was expected"

"Yeah you're right," she said smiling and I felt my heart skip a beat. No it can't be...

****

"Don't tell me," Dai said sighing.

"He's developing feelings for a Demon," Marcy stated not liking the idea.

"I don't see anything bad at it. If he loves her he loves her," Kusu said.

"I agree with Kusu," Raven agreed.

****

I can't let Vados know my feelings for this Demon. I have to stay neutral while in this game. But I have to admit she looks sexy in that baseball outfit. I almost had a nose bleed. She was the first pitcher and Vegeta missed.

"Strike one!" I said. She pitched again and Vegeta missed again.

"Strike two!" Vados said and she smiled.

"Go full power you monkey!" Champa yelled.

"Don't call me monkey fatass!" Vegeta shouted and turned Blue shutting up Champa. Ohohoho that was brave of him. She pitched again and Vegeta missed.

"This is an outrage I'm the Prince of all Sayain! I can't lose to a human!!" Vegeta yelled breaking his bat.

****

"Having fun with your mortals I see," Dai said and Vados smiled.

"Sí it was. But Beerus and Lord Champa had to ruin the fun with their fighting," Vados said.

****

I cupped her cheek and kissed her. She kissed back and her pink lips were soft. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I did the same to her waist. We then pulled apart for air.

" I can't believe I kissed an Angel that hates me," she said hiding herself on my chest blushing.

"I'm sorry for that. I soon realised I love you," I said blushing also.

"I love you too"

"I haven't gotten your name"

"Fein"

"Whis"

Back

Whis returned back with a blank face. He knew he would get scolding from his padre about the Demon.

"Whis you know how Demons are. And you're in love with one," Dai said angrily.

"I know that and she isn't like that," Whis said looking away.

"Don't worry Whis. You padre won't do anything to your Demon. I promesa," Raven said smiling and Dai grunted. Korn then disappeared in that moment.

Got this idea by cuz Saiyan-Athena

Demons out😈