Daishinkan's Secret

Dai's POV

"I love you...I love you....I love you. Ugh why is this hard to say in front of her face," I was practicing in my room. I suddenly had an idea.

"I should ask for advice. And a womaniser might help," I said and teleported away.

****

"i wonder who's the lucky lady who's going to be our mother," Whis said happily.

"I wonder also," Raven mumbled watching the screen.

****

I appeared in the front gate of the Palace where there were two guards. I approached them and they didn't move an inch.

"May I pass"

"Identify yourself," one of the guards said.

"Prince Daishinkan James Angel," I said and they didn't do anything like opening up the gates.

****

"Padre is a Prince?" Vados asked and everyone agreed.

"He should be more like a king"

"Can't he just teleport inside?"

"And who is this womaniser?"

****

"Prince James isn't short in any way," the second guard said and I sighed.

"Derki is such an..."i didn't finish my sentence as I don't want to curse. I then transformed to my full form in which I was taller and had some muscles. Not bulky or anything.

"Welcome back Prince James," the other guard said and the gates opened. I then entered.

****

"Padre has a full form?" Sour asked surprised.

"Angels aren't short. I too am in my half form. Not my full one," Awamo said and they turned to him.

'He's so dreamy. I remember the last time he was in that form' Raven thought blushing.

"Is there a matter Ms Raven?" Whis asked with a sly smirk and everyone turned to me.

"Sí your padre is so dreamy," she said not minding them but soon realised and was eye wide. Everyone laughed and she blushed madly. "N-no! I didn't mean that!"

****

"Hermanito, what a surprise to see you here," Derki said smiling. We basically look very much alike. But have different attitudes.

"I need advice about women. You see I have a what Awamo calls a crush on the girl," I said and he smirked.

"Finally man up. I wonder what madre will say when she hears this. Or hermano," he said and I ignored him.

****

"We have an uncle and aunt?" Vados asked.

"A grandmother?" Marcy asked second.

"This truly is a day of secrets"

****

"Just give me advice"

"Well one thing you should clearly know. The most important thing is to...just be like me," he said grinning and I grunted.

"You're good for nothing. I'll just ask madre," I said and teleported away.

I appeared in a garden and I didn't see madre. I suddenly heard a huge explosion and madre got out from the deep lava pools. She had everything in place. Her white dress not even dirty. Beautiful as always. A true Angel. I approached her and she smiled when she opened her pink eyes. Instead of violet she had pink. I swear I had a crush on her when I was still young.