/1/ My Eyes

Baka-chan's Note :)

Once again, here's a short story for everyone. That's if you want to read, okay? Anyway, this story is written in english but don't worry, I can assure you won't experience a majooor nosebleed (or so I think) And it's just a few chapters since it Is a SHORT story afterall...

Oh well, might as well have some tissues by your side if you will probably experience nosebleeding...

Lastly, thanks for reading this :) I'll also appreciate if you would be kind as to comment a word or two.

---BakahikoXX

Wish-The Last Message

by Bakahiko25

+++

If we were to grant the wish we wished the most, someone else will lose something that they hold close

+++

All of us have a wish. Though if one of these wishes were granted, there is always a consequence... and sometimes, the cost for this is the life of someone important to us.

[Alois Utau's POV]

I'm Alois Utau, a simple highschool girl who is already on her last year of high school with such a handsome, and kind boyfriend.

Yes, I do have a boyfriend, in fact---

"Alois!! Over here!!" he called me while waving his hands up as to call my attention and that surely worked for I managed to see where he is in a faster way.

"I'm coming!" I shouted back as I approached him

As soon as I had reached him, he gave me a kiss on the cheeks and bid me a sweet "Hello, my dear"

I just greeted him back still with a flushed face.

---he's this boy beside me. His name is Hiroki Kusama, simple like me though I must say that he's such a charmer

"Let's go!" he said to me with his sweet voice as he held my hand and intertwined it with his.

I smiled at this and nodded at him,. And so started our walk towards a good place to see the fireworks show which will be held in a few hours.

During this walk, I can't help but reminisce about the old times. It's not like we are already old or something; it's just that we had been together for months already. And I can't help but think back on how we even started this relationship with each other.

We had been seatmates since our first year in high school. And we also became friends during that period. He even became my best friend since he's such a nice and gentle person. Though in our Christmas break, we happened to confess to each other which is why we had started going out. I can't help but smile at the memory. I never thought from the start that we have mutual feelings towards each other. But well, we should really expect the unexpected.