/4/ So this is Goodbye?

Baka-chan's Note :P

 Hey guys! It's me Baka-chan :)) Anyway, this is finally the climax of the story! Only 3 chapters left and this story will be over!! Yay!

Okay then, get your tissues ready for major nosebleeds and happy reading to you guys!!~

lovelots,

----bakahikoXX

+++

The air in my room is filled with tension. Everyone is eager to know if the operation is a success or not. Though even with this tension regarding the success of this said operation,I can't help but let my thoughts drift to things concerning Hiroki.

Yes, the operation is finally done and we are now just about to remove the bandage in my eyes and it depends to me whether the answer for the success is a yes or a no

But then again, hours had already passed yet Hiro's still not here. I am really worried right now. About Hiro-kun and the success of the operation.

I guess I should remove one of this burdens in my shoulder's first right?

I then signalled the doctor to remove the bandage that is wrapped around my eyes. As he slowly removed it, and until he finally removed it... he then instructed me to slowly open my eyes. I did what I was told then I found myself smiling in delight.

 .

 .

 .

 .

It's a SUCCESS. 

I then run my way to the window. And there I saw the beautiful colors of the world. The shining rays of the sun, the chirping birds that are resting on the branch of a tree....

Everything is beautiful!

I then turned to the doctor and nurses and smiled at them.. Then they did so too.

They got the message then, right? The message that it's successful? I am soo happy!!

Now the only one missing is my family and my.....

"Alois!"

....beloved, Hiroki.

I then sat down on my bed as instructed by the doctor who said that he'll call my mom.

**minutes later**

"MOM! LOOK I CAN SEE NOW!!" I said with happily but it didn't last long for my mom doesn't even seem to be happy, not even the slightest.

And just by her sad and depressed look like that, I felt chills run down my spine. As if something bad happened to someone important to me. Is it dad? Is it my brother?

Or worse.. is it about Hiroki?

Because of the fear of knowing, I just brushed of the feeling and run to her.

"So Mom! Where's Hiro? Is he finally here? He must be since hours had already passed! So?" I just asked without stopping until I finished. I was still afraid, that I'm sure. I felt my hands shake internally and my legs feeling all wobbly.

I tried my best to cover it up. Yes I did my best just to shake off the feeling that is practically making me scared. But when she finally conveyed to me what happened... that's when I finally break down

"H-He got into an accident, my dear.... and he's still in a c-critical c-condition.." My mom stuttered.

I then fell onto my knees and she catched me. She hugged me and told reassuring words to make me calm. Saying, 'he'sgoing to be alright', 'he won't leave you okay?', but none of it seems to make me feel well.

I tried my best to stop my tears from falling down and luckily I managed. Then with all my courage I finally said,

"C-Can y-you bring me to where he is?"

My mom looked at me with surprise. Then it changed into a sad smile and with a nod, she finally lead me to where he is... the Emergency room

**ER**

There I saw the doctors outside of the room. I also saw his parents talking to the doctor.

Me and mom then slowly approached them.

And with my remaining courage I spoke:

"H-How is he? C-Can I see him?"

"I'm sorry but no one is allowed to go inside just yet... I'm really sorry about that.." the doctor just replied

I then saw his parents look away from me with sadness and pain. It's like they are not only sad for theirselves, and their son but also sad of what will happen to our relationship. I know they care for our relationship since they are really the one who always help me and give me tips regarding Hiro.

I was about to approach them when the doctor called them and me and my mom were left outside.

'I don't want to lose him... please don't die... i love him so much... don't take him away from me' this words are what circle in my thoughts.

That is until my mom's voice woke me up from this fear-filled thoughts of mine.

"Dear, how about you go with me for now?" she asked mustering up a smile to somehow comfort me

I just looke at her with a sad smile and replied,

"C-Can I just stay here for now? Don't worry about me, I'll be fine!"

I saw that she is still not really trusting what I'm saying and that I'll be fine but still... she smiled at me and gave me an 'okay'

She then let me sat down on the chair near to the said room as she left.

**minutes later**

I had been sitting here for minutes that seemed like hours, but nothing good is still coming my way

I then find myself looking at my finger and noticed the ring once again.

'Always With You'

I was saddened by it once again. My tears fell down my eyes. I am at my limit of holding it in.

'You said that you'll be always with me, then why are you in that room instead of seeing me and celebrating the success of my operation?' I thought.

I then gazed at the ring you've given me once again.

'Y-You lied to me once again, Baka!!' I thought.

After a few minutes, I find that my sanity was gone, diminished and disappeared from my existence. I don't feel like myself anymore.

And the thoughts that filled my mind?

'If you're going, then I guess... I'll go with you too...'

I then find myself running towards the rooftop of the hospital and the moment I entered, the soft breeze welcomed me as if surrounding me with comfort and loving warmth...

But instead of being happy with it the thought that end up in my head is...

'So this is goodbye....'

+++

Baka-chan's after note :((

Uwaaa~ I've been playing the music that is simply called my inspiration and goshh!! I want to cry!! T.T the message of the song is really sad that's what I'll tell you guys.

Anyhow... hope you have enjoyed this chapter minna ^^

----bakahikoXX

P.S: Please leave a comment. A word or two will suffice ^^

Edited on October 20,2013 (if you still see some errors in this chapter, please don't hesitate to let me know)