Whelp, there goes my lunch.

Im so glad that so many people are reading my fanfic. Just a heads up, I have a YouTube channel and made a video related to this fanfic I made. Although I warn you that it will have spoilers, while it is based on the fanfic, the storyline for the story and video are different in some ways. Also it may take me some time to publish and upload videos with high school going on. I hope you guys are doing alright! Love ya!

(I will leave the link in the comments and my profile)

 Ruby's p.o.v

Down the dark path in the misty night, I ran as if my life depended on (which it kind of did) I look to the corner of my eye and have just enough time to doge a sword that was a inch to my neck. But tumbled to the ground in the process. I quickly get back up and start to run again but something caught my leg, a grate force pulled me back to the cold dirt.

???" Come now, child. Did you really think you could outrun me? Even a fool would know to fight instead of run."

I was pushing myself up again but I felt as if a jackhammer had pounded in my back causing me to let out a gasp and yell out in pain. It was as if someone had nailed me to the floor.

???" You know what I want... but you don't have it, were is it? If you tell me now your death will be quick and painless"

I then said in a raspy voice" Like heck I'm gonna give that scroll to you freak face!" I try to reach for my kuni but he stops me in my tracks.

???" mmm. Your a stubborn little brat. Lets see how tough you really are."

Ruby" what do you mean?"

???" I mean I wonder how long it will take for me to break you. Lets begin shall we?"

*KNOCK* KNOCK* KNOCK*

???" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"

I then open my eye's and stand strait up with cold sweat. I look around and find myself in my tree house. I sigh in relief, reminding myself that it was in the past. He cant hurt me now.

*BANG*BANG*BANG*

Enoy" OI! OKAMI! ARE YOU READY TO GO? WE ONLY HAVE 10 MINUTES TO MEET UP WITH TORI SENSEI!"

Crap! I forgot we where going to hike today! I scramble out of bed and quickly pack everything and get dressed. I then double check to see if I have everything that Tori- Sensei wanted us to bring:

-Toothbrush & toothpaste- check.

-Blanket- check

-Ninja weapons- check

-Bow & arrow- check

-Journal- check

-Books - check.

-Food - check

-Tent-check

(I packed a tent because I have a feeling this is going to be a long hike.)

I then look around the house before putting on my backpack and open the door.

Ruby" Sorry that took so long. I kind of forgot. But what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the meeting stop already"

Enoy" Tch. Your just lucky that I don't like waiting. I didn't want you to wander around the village trying to look for the meeting spot. I can tell you don't know your way around here because it took you an hour just to find the food store."

Wow. Rude and creepy much.

5 minutes later.

As we were walking over to our meeting spot I spot out a orange figure flying thru the air and splashing into the water. I run over to Naruto, mad that I didn't get to see Kakashi use the thousand years of death on him. But at that moment I remembered that he dose a cool shadow clone jutsu in the water so I hid behind a bush to watch the scenery.