Fighting and tears

Author note: This is my first time writing a battle in a long time so sorry if it turns out like cring! Lol, but still.... Hope you guys like this chapter! Stay safe and Love ya all!!!!

Third p.o.v

Naruto/Enoy/Asa" Okami!!!!"

The stadium went silent when Safire had plunged her sword into Ruby's heart. Safire stood up and looked down.

Safire'' And here I thought you were a worthy opponent. Such a shame.''

Safire then went and grabbed her sword only to have it not budge. Safire looked at the sword with curiosity then put both hands on the sword and tugged at it. But again the sword wouldn't budge.

Safire" what the..."

Ruby's body then poofed and there a giant bone-like pillar stood in Ruby's dead body's place. And the sword was stuck right in the middle looking as if the bone pillar would not let go of the sword

Safire" !! Where did that little brat-"

Suddenly Safire was smacked hard into the chest and flew all the way to the other side of the wall making a little dent. She looked to see a mark below her lower chest and had a deeper cut than Ruby's. She looked up to see Ruby standing right in front of the bone pillar. Safire pushed herself off the wall and brushed herself off and laughed.

Safire" heHAHAHAHA. Well, well, well. It looks like someone finally decided to show her true colors."

Ruby's p.o.v

As Safire was talking about killing me I almost accepted my fate despite my teammates and Naruto shouting to keep going. As Safire bend down to my ear level she whispered

Safire" We not only tend to kill the Hokage, but it is my mission to kill that yellow-haired brat!"

My eyes grew wide as I knew who she was after. Is this one of the people that plan and tend to destroy this universe? Plus I've never seen her before. I need to stop her but then my powers will be revealed. * Sigh*. If it's a fight she wants, it's a fight she'll get! When I look around to see Safire distracted talking to the audience I quickly transform into a tiny mole and digy way down. I also make a clone of me just as I transform into a mole. I then dig my way all the way down to make room for my human body, transform into my regular self and get ready to activate my Kennki Genki. Man, this is gonna hurt.

I hiss in pain as the bones start coming out of my arms and my rib cage popping out of my chest. Blood starts trickling down the places that the bones came out. I promised my team that I wouldn't be found out but, this is an emergency. If I don't do anything this whole universe could disappear for good. I'm sorry, but this universe is more important than I am.

I then heard a big thud and Safiretalking about being disappointed in me. I then feel the vibration on her tugging on her sword and see the bone pillar near me.

Ruby" It's time"

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I then push myself out of the ground and slash Safire right where she slashed me. She flew all the way to the wall making a tiny dent. Ouch! That must hurt! I quickly looked at where her sword was. Man am I glad that was a replica. Scary! I then turn my head to look at her. Looking at herself she gets down and brushes herself off and looks at me. I get ready in a fighting stance. Knowing that I have already revealed myself I only focus all my attention on Safire

Author note: I drew this myself. I'm still learning how to draw so bear with me.