Enter in Naruto Uzumaki: Old Memories, New Experiences!

Hey everyone!!! Thank you so much for reading my story. This is the first story I've written in public so I hope you enjoy it and a big sorry in advance for grammar if it is not to your likeing. I can't wait to write down more and share my daydream/imagination with you. I do not own Naruto, DC, BMHA or Gacha .Aging thank you and I hope you enjoy it. ;)

Name - Ruby ( or you can replace for your name)

Gender - Female( or male if you wish)

Age - 15

H/C - goldish/brownish with a hint of red( or your hair color)

E/C- Brown with a hint of gold( or your eye color)

This is what Ruby looks like as normal

(I made this on Gacha Club hope you like it.)

"Speaking"

"Speaking"

'Thinking'

"Japanese speaking"

'Japanese thinking'

( Comment or side note from author)

It was a relaxing day in the small town of Alburg, as it was only a month away from summer Ruby could not wait for school to be over but at the same time, she missed school. For you see, there has been a virus that spread across the whole world making everybody having to work from home and have students have online school. The first 2 days were exciting for the students at Summerville High School when it closed down due to the virus, but on the third day, Ruby knew it was going to be a long year.

Ruby" *Sigh* I can not wait to be done with this heck hole. They give you more and more work to do and expect you to turn it in the next day. I ain't freakin Professor Einstein!

Ruby looks over at the end of her desk, pics up her journal and begins to write:

date: 4/20/2020                               day: Monday                        time: 13:10                             

Dear penpal, 

Ever since we've started online school, they've given us more homework than before and have become more strict on the due days! I honestly am jealous of my younger cousins because all they have to do is zoom meetings and be done before lunch while I have to sit on my butt until dinner time and I still have to stay up until like 1 in the morning. The same goes for my mom, I'm glad that she is finally home but I feel like I see her more when she comes home from work than she works at home. She has to work more hours than usual and on top of that, I still haven't got my driver's permit because it's still closed. Life was a little different when I first started high school as a sophomore, but life is more boring than before. Well, that's what I get for wanting to have something change this year. 

She then closes her journal and goes back to her online school work

After their lunch break, Ruby was getting bored so she looked up online and read some Fanfics on her favorite website called "lappad". Then she heard a noise that came from her bedroom. Ruby thought nothing of it until she could see a bright light coming from the hallway, my mom was downstairs in the basement office so she definitely did not turn on the bright lights. 'Do we even have one of those?' Ruby got up from her chair and went out of her crafting/office room to see what was happening. When she came into her room she saw what looked like one of those portals from those movies. She blinked and rubbed her eyes under her glasses and bit herself to make sure she wasn't daydreaming or hallucinating.