After math of a huge storm

Tori's p.o.v

I lean against a tree looking at the sky with the sun in the middle of the sky. Its almost mid noon, they should be here by now. Although I am a bit worried about the storm last night..... 

???" Yosh! How are you doing Tori?"

I turn my head around to see the one and only copied cat ninja Hakate Kakashi( reading his inappropriate book as usual). I get up from leaning against the tree, wave, and walked over to him.

Tori" Hey Kakashi, I herd you finally passed off a group. Good for you I guess."

Kakashi" Sure did, we just finished training.....where's your group?"

Tori" Ah! I sent them out on a pre mission to get the feel and experience. The real test is to see if they figured out teamwork..... They should be out here any second but...."

Kakashi looked up from his book and raised an eyebrow as if to say 'but what'

Tori" With that huge storm last night.... I just hope they where well prepared."

???" Well, well, well. Its nice to know that Tori sensei actually care's for us"

I look back to see Okami on a tree branch smirking with her eyes. Enoy was resting against a tree and Asa was panting catching his breath. Okami then jumped down and handed me the scroll. then looked to Kakashi

Okami" Hi Hakate-sama! Long time no see."

Kakashi sweat dropped then said" Oi, oi. What have I told you about calling me that."

Tori" You know each-other?"

Okami" We've bumped into each-other from time to time you could say..."

Tori" Well besides that. You all did great for your team trial. Infact, as a reward for coming before sundown you can all take the next 2 days off to regain your strength."

My students looked happy and sighed in relief to this news. they all started to exit the training field when without warning a wall made of earth came out from the ground, blocking their way. I then smiled.

Tori" But first... you will have to show me what you have learned..."

Kakashi's p.o.v

I see the students start to walk off when a chunk of the earth blocks their path. I then hear Tori say" But first... you will have to show me what you have learned..." I smile under my mask. I get up on a tree branch and make myself comfortable before I pull my book out. I look out on the training field. I have nothing else to to and besides, this could get interesting...

Not even 10 minutes later

I look up from my book to see what the results are so far. The battle field was still as it was before the battle began but I do see Enoy and Asa panting and Okami is..... Just sitting on the ground?

Asa" Okami, how about a little help?"

Enoy" You weren't lazy when we when on our mission, what's different this time?"

Okami shrugged and replied" The fight just got too boring, it's not like we are in life threatening danger unless Kakashi decided to kill us or Tori sensei was a spy....

I sweat drop. 'Is she really looking for a death wish?'

Then out of nowhere a hand grabbed Asa and pulled him down, then Enoy. Okami rolled her eyes, took one step to the side and then where Okami was originally standing had Tori pop out. But as soon as he did Okami got her kuni out. She and him had a hand to hand combat for a while.

Tori" What if I where to tell you I was a spy, and if you wanted to see your friends you would have to surrender?"

Okami" 1. I can tell that your not a spy because if you did tell me you where a spy you would probably be the most stupidest ninja spy in history.2- You should know that Im a traveler ninja, 3- Kakashi is literally right here, and 4 - I wouldn't care if my team was in danger because they are right behind the bush and I had sent a clone to free them while I distract you."

As if on que Enoy and Asa came out of a bush and pinned down Tori sensei only to find that he turned into a piece of log. Tori then came out behind a tree walking toward them

Tori" Looks like you've passed the test. Alright, that's enough training for today."

Third p.o.v

It's now nighttime in the leaf village. People are returning to their homes and families and 2 ninjas are enjoying their ramen

Naruto" I still cant believe Kakashi-sensei did that. It hurt dattabyo!"

Ruby" Oh, come one now Naruto, that was what, 4 days ago? You need to learn to let go of things"

Naruto" Easy for you to say...! What happend to your glasses?"

Ruby" Oh! When we where doing our pre-mission we got caught in a flash flood. Nothing special.... "

Naruto" You mean there was a flash flood!?! I knew that last night there was a bad storm but I didnt know it was that bad!"

Ruby" Really? How bad was it down here?"

Naruto" Meh, not to bad. It was raining like kunai's out their and there was a lot of flashing in the sky. The thunder shook up my buildings a few times but other than that, it was just loud, no damage done or anything."

Ruby" Wow! That's one heck of a storm. *yawn* Whelp, it was nice to see you again Naruto. Good luck with your missions tomorrow."

Ruby pays, then walks away waving goodbye to Naruto. Naruto smiles and waves back.

Ruby' I cant wait to have a wonderful good night sleep. As long as I dont get any more nightmares with fighting him.'