Prologue: I Hate it Here

I hate it here. I hate my life, and I hate my reason to live. Everything here is getting more depressing by the minute. Being born with Stallard as my last name is a curse, not a blessing. Even if it comes with the bragging title of being the wealthiest kingdom for 20 years now, it doesn't erase the hatred I have for my own blood. I am a child of Eugene Stallard and Rosalie Hart, and the fact that we were considered the 'perfect family' was a mistake. My mother was sweet, got along with almost everyone, and truly knew how life should be. My father though, is the complete opposite. All he cared about was being the strongest amongst the other kings. The Stallard kingdom was his priority over all other things, including me and my mom. My mother was forced into marriage by Eugene's father so that later on both their kingdoms would have a partnership in ruling. Coincidentally the following year the Hart Kingdom was bombed and destroyed, killing a vast majority of its townspeople. My mom gave birth to me 3 years later and the anger didn't stop. My dad always wanted a strong man to lead the palace, but no. It had to be a girl who was born. We act like work colleagues that hate each other instead of father and daughter because he wishes I didn't have to be the heir to the thrown. I'm going to be queen sometime next year, although Eugene keeps on changing the date of the ceremony. I hate it. I wish I could escape. This is why I am going to pursue my dream. I am escaping and if not I'll die trying.

Signed,

M̶a̶g̶n̶o̶l̶i̶a̶ Maggie
S̶t̶a̶l̶l̶a̶r̶d̶ Hart

Hey guys! Are you excited for this story? I really hope you enjoy reading this.😁