十九 | bar-be-cue time!

In which the players went wild.

⊹⋆ ୭ ☁️.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙🕊ع˖⁺

The coach of each team were bewildered. They didn't know how the players knew that they were going to have a barbecue time. One person came in mind but they just shrugged it off.

The players buzzing in excitement since it was long ago when they had eaten a barbecue. A long time ago! It was devastating 😔. Now, they would finally taste of heaven.

Coach Nekomata proudly stood in front of everyone along with the other coaches. They were smiling at the players which was weird. "Today, we're celebrating your success of completing the 3 weeks Training Camp. We are so proud of the development you've made throughout the weeks. So, we present to you our gifts!"

Plenty of stoves were seen in front of them with various meats, vegetables, fruits, and beverages. Their eyes sparkled as they got ready to devour every single meal. There were also karaokes and large speakers as if they were going to party.

Wow, the coaches went all out on this one. [Name] smirked.

"Let's get the party started!" Coach Ukai declared.

Each and every one went to grab their share. Bumping with each other. Tugging the meat. Growling with each other. It was chaos.

Tanaka, Nishinoya, and Yamamoto gathered around. "Now, you guys! Since this camp is full of boys, we must protect [Name]-chan on getting hit on! We must not let any boys be near her! She's so beautiful, I'm afraid she will be hoarded 😠!"

"Right!"

As they started their Operation: Protect [Name], they already failed. The trio saw Akaashi getting a laugh from the Karasuno beauty. The pretty setter of Fukurodani could feel the heated glares from the boys around.

Get on my level, boys 😝. Akaashi thought.

"That setter from Fukurodani is gonna get some."

"Damn city boys! Argh!"

Kuroo and Terushima were setting up the karaoke to channel their inner Taylor Swift and Katy Perry. Once the mic was on, they were belting their hearts out to 'You Belong With Me' while pointing at [Name].

"Dreaming about the day
when you wake up and find that what you're
looking for has been here the whole time
If you could see that I'm the one who understand you
Been here all along, so why can't you see?
You belong with me, You belong with me..." They screamed out.

The Karasuno manager felt embarrassed as she heard them sing a song for her. Man, what's wrong with them? They were making her ego so high she could be rival with Gojo Satoru.

Hinata murmured nonsense as he didn't know the song. Nishinoya, Tanaka, and Yamamoto jammed with them. Atsumu also screamed the lyrics.

Next, [Name] went to grab the mic from the still screeching players. She put the numbers of her chosen song before the beat of 'Tik Tok' by Kesha started.

"And now the dudes are lining up
Cause they hear we got swagger!" [Name] looked at Kaori.

"But we kick 'em to the curb
Unless they look Mick Jagger!" The Fukurodani smirked.

Tendou and Bokuto sang along with them while dancing. Kuroo, Terushima, Nishinoya, Tanaka, and Yamamoto hyped them up. Yukie shook her head while smiling at their antics. The Date Tech members tried to teach Aone how to dance but he still couldn't.

"Don't stop, make it pop
DJ blow my speakers up
Tonight, Imma fight
Til we see the sunlight
Tik Tok on the clock
But the party won't stop no
WOAH OH OH OH
WOAH OH OH OH!" Every team shouted the lyrics.

It was fun. It was exhilarating. It was wonderful. [Name] tried to burn these memories on her mind so she could go back to think about the happy times.

Surprisingly, Kiyoko and Yachi gatecrashed the party and the holler of the boys raised to the higher level. The power they hold.

Bokuto got the mic and Rihanna's Umbrella blasted out. Jesus, they looked drunk. What happened to them? The coaches were drunk as fuck so they haven't had the time to scold the wild teenagers.

"When the sun shine
We'll shine together
Told you, I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be your friend
Took an oath, Imma stick it out til the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
ELLA ELLA EH EH EH UNDER MY UMBRELLA!"

Iwaizumi clapped his hands to the beat while eyeing the twerking Oikawa in disgust. Suna was filming the camera and planned to publish it on Youtube. The calm and composed captains—Daichi and Kita—were busy talking on dealing with bunch of idiots. Kageyama was busy bopping his head.

Tsukishima, though not visible, eyed the entire crowd with fond eyes. He clicked his tongue. He was waiting for Yamaguchi who went to the bathroom.

"Idiots, I say." Tsundere.

Bokuto, Kuroo, and Oikawa formed an alliances as they were literally singing their hearts out with 'Bang Bang'. Bokuto as Jessie J, Kuroo as Ariana Grande and Oikawa as Nicki Minaj.

"Bang bang into the room
(I know you want it!)
Bang bang all over you
(I'll let upyou take it!)
Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)
Wait a minute til you (ah hey!)"

While the boys were busy feeling themselves, Sakusa made his move by bringing his favorite girl a food to pig out since he knew the manger loved to eat. Osamu, the better twin (he said), was busy stuffing his mouth all the food he could come across because this was a rare opportunity. He wouldn't let this pass. Suga was busy shaking his ass with Asahi trying not to join.

Man, to think the coaches were sane enough to let these teenagers had their happiness. It was cool. They were cool.

Too bad, they didn't bring any dru—

What a sad life. [Name] mourned.

As she watched the faces of everyone she befriended with, she was hit the feeling of nostalgia. Three weeks surely passed by like sands of time; it has an ending. But it was authentic, enjoyable, and lively.

She was glad to know who the players were as a person. To know their hobbies and aspirations in life are already a pleasure to her. She would be eternally grateful. She was happy to know them in a sweet serendipity. They found her in an unexpected way that seemed like a miracle.

They were contentedly blessed.

She was blessedly thankful.

⊹⋆ ୭ ☁️.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙🕊ع˖⁺