ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟝: ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖

Hey marshmallows!

Idk about my bitch (Angelo😂) but I missed y'all!

Look, I know some of y'all are real pissed we just disappeared for some days but some shit happened (I'll give you a hint- mommy dearest.) and with studies and shit, we didn't really have any inspiration to write honestly.

Both of our mental healths were down-to put it lightly I guess. Our family and boyfriends really helped us all through it so we're grateful for that but like, we just didn't want to do anything it seemed- we literally had zero inspiration to do shit, so we took a very short break.

Alsoooo!

Y'all I'm writing alone today. Angelo's out on a date day with his bf. Believe me I forced him out since we haven't left each other alone these past few days...

No worries tho, I've got Zayzay right here😏

Hehehehehe

I'll just give y'all a short recap so you don't have to go back to the last chapter lmao because I'm pretty sure with the amount of books y'all read in a day, you most likely forgot what happened.

Previously on TFIL

So like, Jacob the fucktard managed to break into Angie's bedroom and placed a lame ass note in her closet like a creep, (the fuck was he even doing in her closet lmao) which, baby king found. (he's such a good boy istg 😌)

long story short, Angie darling was PISSED. She blew up on Dwayney boy. (I swear he doesn't get paid enough for that shit)

Then, she gets the news that her main warehouse has been ambushed and attacked, so she gathers his sexiness- River(of course and ouch my bf just smacked me on the head-sorry love hehe...not really), hottie Romeo, twinny Ace, and together, the team of badass people leave to save the day.

While there, they choose all these cool weapons and fight the enemies, in a very sexy way might I add. Then, they split into two groups. River and Angie go inside and have a nice happy big bro- lil sis talk. (We're not killing anyone btw y'all can stop cussing us out ✋😭)

They have a suspicion about who planned the attack and according to them, it's the fucktard it all his ugliness- you guessed it right- Jacob.

But is it him? Idk.

Anyways, so they fight and when they're cornered, daddy Blais-oops Phoenix (don't want her to kill me, he's all yours baby!) arrives and helps them get rid of the bad guys Angie, being a horny lil hoe like the rest of  us, finds it hard not to jump him when his sexiness- I mean River- jumps in.

Then they kill every one and then of course, YOU NEED FOOD AFTER THAT. Keep up, people. And then they go home. What? They need sleep too okay.

Now, onto the story,