ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 8: 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕠

Cover by amaiabianchi

Hi! *waves like a mad person but then accidentally hits Angelo in the nose* oof

Hi! *waves like a mad person but then accidentally hits Angelo in the nose* oof. so this chapter is just a big roller coaster of povs so bear with us.

 so this chapter is just a big roller coaster of povs so bear with us

Damn it. They found her before me!

I was so close! I found out she lived in New York I just didn't know where.

"What do you mean you found her? Wasn't she....dead?" I spoke the word with great difficulty and played dumb.

At first, I had thought she was legit dead. But then I noticed, the girl in the coffin was exactly her size, she even had brown hair and green eyes, but what she lacked was, her ring that she always wore and her necklace that Ace had gifted her on her birthday.

So I grabbed some strands of the girls hair when no one was looking, and did a DNA test.

Sure I was taken over with grief, but my heart still wasn't ready to accept her death. I took the leap and well, I found out, the girl indeed wasn't my little baby.

Thank Jesus.

"I beg to differ. My twin wasn't and isn't dead." Ace scoffed.

"Well us just coming back after seeing her perfectly alive or maybe back from dead says otherwise." Romeo snapped.

"Oof what's got his boxers in a twist?" Damien snickered.

"You know Marco...you're kinda shit at hiding things from me. You knew she was alive." River chuckled.

I just gave him a wide grin.

"Took you long enough."

I looked around to see everyone looking at me with their jaws on the floor.

"What the fuck are you all talking about?" Mason growled.

"I'll explain. What he means by this, is, you won't have to play house with your fake and sorry excuse of a replacement. Instead, you get our REAL little sister back." Damien gave them a sarcastic smile.