2

Mark wakes up with a headache. He hears someone knocking on his door and Mark begins speaking in English, telling the person to wait a bit. He sits up and stays like that with his eyes closed, trying to connect his hangover brain to life. It takes him a minute to realize that he's abroad and he quickly opens his eyes when he remembers the boy from yesterday.

There he is, laying on his stomach and sleeping like a log. Mark gets surprised that Haechan didn't run away when it was usual for his hookups to vanish into a thin air. Maybe people here are different.

Another knock reaches Mark's ears and the boy forces his body to get up. His headache becomes stronger as he bends and picks up his clothes that are scattered all over the place. Mark tries to ignore the pain as he's more focused on how to look okay to someone on the other side of the door.

He even fixes his hair and finally opens the door. The first thing that he gets to see is a white paper that gets slammed right into his face.

"Shame on you! Didn't you hear how we begged for you to shut up? I have two little kids! We were listening for you moaning all night!" the female voice pierces Mark's ears.

"Don't they have any earphones?" Mark murmurs as he slaps the paper away from his face.

The woman picks it up again and shows it to Mark.

"I wrote a complaint about you and even talked to the manager! He says you will compensate for it and pay the price twice!"

"This country also has Karens..."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?"

"Shut up bitch I'm trying to sleep!" Haechan groans from the bed. "Stop barking."

"BITCH? I'M—"

Mark slams the door right in front of the woman's face.

"— HOW COULD YOU?! SO RUDE! I'm GOING TO MAKE SURE THE MANAGER THROWS YOU OUT!"

"You're doomed," Haechan chuckles when their eyes meet.

Mark notices how the brunette grimaces when he sits up but doesn't say anything about it. Both of them know that it hurts like hell.

"We're both doomed."

"No, only you are," Haechan smirks. "I'm getting out of here before she can pick on me."

"How... friendly."

Haechan giggles and gets up, the blanket slips from his body and falls to the floor. He doesn't care that he's completely defenseless. Haechan looks so natural.

Nothing covers the brunette's naked body when walks around the room and picks up his clothes. Mark stares at Haechan without any shame though he easily gets flushed when Haechan looks straight at his eyes and winks.

"Still can't believe what you're seeing?" Haechan's tone reflects that he is teasing Mark though his face doesn't show anything close to that. "I know I'm a beautiful and talented boy but sometimes I get uncomfortable by how people stare at me too. Come on what do you want?"

Mark suddenly becomes awkward as he actually doesn't know why he stares at the boy. He just thinks that... Haechan has a nice body and how... How great it was to be inside...

"Do you want a blowjob?"

Haechan's question takes Mark off guard. The black-haired boy's eyes widen at the offer. He is really close to nodding and taking off his pants when Haechan scoffs.

"I'm kidding~ You should have seen your face. You looked like you were about to nut just because of my question."

Mark grimaces, getting embarrassed that he is teased again. He truly believed the offer was available but how he can't even trust Haechan. But how can you even trust a one-night stand. This pretty baby could have stolen something from Mark when he was sleeping.

"Damn, you're awkward," Haechan comments and wears the shirt. "Well, you were awkward yesterday too but at least you did a great job in bed. Are you always like that when you're sober?"

The brunette is getting on Mark's nerves. As much as he likes what they did yesterday, he hates how every second word that comes from Haechan's mouth is roasting Mark. He doesn't know if he feels frustrated because of his headache or is it because of Haechan's presence.

"I liked you better when you were moaning under me," Mark spats out.

"Whoah," Haechan either fakes that he's surprised or actually is. "Daddy is getting mad."

Mark nearly blushes at the name but manages to stay calm. Haechan doesn't seem to like seeing Mark calm as water so he just chuckles and bends down to wear his shoes.

"How old are you?" Mark asks, gaining Haechan's attention again.

"Isn't... that a bit personal question?" Haechan frowns and looks up.

"I just hope you're not a teenager. I hate it when young kids hit on me."

Haechan smirks.

"Trust me, I'm not that freaky to fuck with strangers in my teen years. Though I enjoy role-playing. I can be a young schoolboy if you want."

"Thank God," Mark sighs again, trying to ignore the last part that came out of Haechan's mouth. To be honest, Mark wants to get in trouble the least. Kids these days are way more provocative than adults.

"Thank God? Did I fuck with evangelist?" Haechan laughs at Mark again. "How about you? How old are you? I'm gonna freak out if you're like 30 and have kids."

"I'm twenty-one," Mark answers with honesty.

"Ooh, I'm younger than you," Haechan smiles and Mark finds it cute. "I'm twenty."

"You're indeed young," Mark frowns.

"Stop, you're only one year older," Haechan barks back.

The silence lingers in the room and Mark is sure he hears the woman yelling in the hall.

"I gotta go, daddy," Haechan speaks after a short pause and winks at Mark. "My boyfriend is probably freaking out right now. I'm missing for more than five hours."

"Y-your boyfriend?" Mark widens his eyes. "WAIT YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?"

"Shout louder and you can compete with the bitch in the hall," Haechan scoffs. "Of course, I have a boyfriend. Do you think such a beautiful boy like me will be single?"

"You have a boyfriend and fuck with strangers... I'm amazed by your loyalty."

"We started dating because we were bored," Haechan sounds unbothered. "We hit clubs and bars together but go on separate ways. It's boring with him and I'm sure he knows."

"And your friend searches for guys so you could have fun," Mark is being sarcastic but Haechan doesn't notice.

"My friend actually likes my boyfriend. So for them to spend time together, Jaemin finds me attraction and then he can do whatever he wants with my boyfriend."

"Such a healthy relationship..."

"At least we're happy," Haechan laughs and goes to the door. "Bye, baby boy. I had a lot of fun with your big cock. You're a good rapper by the way."

After that Haechan exits the room. Mark snaps back to reality and goes to the door just to follow Haechan with his eyes. Mark gets to see how the woman begins picking on Haechan but instead of listening and doing nothing, the brunette shouts back at her. The woman is surprised as Mark and they both are left speechless when Haechan shows her a middle finger.

"You're angry because your husband doesn't fuck you good," Haechan yells at her.

"YOU'RE BEING RUDE! MANAGER!"

"Yes, go to the manager, sis. Maybe he can take away your frustration."

The woman is so angry her face becomes red. Mark quietly regrets looking at her and closes the door before she can jump on him again. He then lets out the longest sigh so far and runs a hand through his hair. Mark only then sees how messy his room is and thinks that he shouldn't waste his time and leave before he gets kicked out.

While he's cleaning his room his thoughts get back on Haechan. Mark feels frustrated but at the same time happy and excited as if he was still in his teenage years. He just can't believe it was his first night in Korea and he already got a bitch. A talented and quirky bitch.

If only they can see each other again.