5

Mark wakes up only when someone heavy falls on him. He opens his eyes and sees smiling Haechan.

"Good afternoon beautiful," Haechan sings and rests his chin on Mark's chest.

"Afternoon?" Mark asks but then he sees the sun peeking inside the room and frowns because of how bright it is. It's only another point that tells Mark that it's afternoon and not morning at all.

"Yes! It's fricking 1 PM. We sure were exhausted after yesterday."

Mark doesn't know what to say especially when Haechan's stare is so intense. The brunette is obviously expecting Mark to say something. But what should he even say? Should he praise Haechan for doing good or maybe he should say that it was amazing?

So, instead of speaking, Mark lightly pushes Haechan, politely asking him to get off. Haechan does and even smiles but it's clear as day that he was thinking about something else as he gets moody when he sees Mark standing up.

"You're already leaving?" he tries his best to sound like he doesn't care but his voice betrays him. It betrays that Haechan is getting sad.

Mark wears his underwear to feel a little bit more comfortable (not counting that they were naked yesterday and Haechan had seen that dick) and turns around to see the younger again. His eyes meet with the pouty boy and Mark realizes that Haechan isn't hiding anymore — he does feel sad. For real.

"Remember when I said that it's our last time seeing each other?" Mark speaks in a soft voice when he gets back on the bed.

"And what?" Haechan scoffs and rolls his eyes. "It is right?"

"I don't want it to be the last time. I actually want to get to know you better," Mark finishes.

These words light up a smile on Haechan's face. For Mark, it feels great to see Haechan smiling. He doesn't know why. It's not like they know each other long enough to start loving small things about each other. Mark knows that they're nothing, just people who hooked up. Yet Mark can't deny that he likes Haechan's smile.

"Me too, I don't want it to end like that either," he says and gets a bit shy. It's obvious from the way he looks away. "I feel great being with you."

"Are you speaking about sex or do you really mean it?" Mark gets a little bit salty. Honestly, this boy wants a person to look at his eyes more rather than his dick.

"No, no, I mean we have a great chemistry," Haechan explains. "I enjoy teasing you because your reactions are funny. Everyone I know is tired of me and you're the only fun thing that happened to me."

"Okay," Mark nods. "Because I find you likable not because of sex too. You sure have some great skills but you're an interesting person too."

"So... Let's continue it for now?"

Mark smiles.

"Yeah."

After that, the boys dress up and try to fix their appearance to look normal in other people's eyes. Mark notices that the hickeys on Haechan's neck are brighter and secretly smiles for going that hard on the younger.

"Where will you go?" Haechan questions in the middle of their hairstyling.

"I'm thinking about visiting my friend," Mark answers right away.

"Male?"

"Mhm."

"Hot?"

"A childhood friend," Mark gets in the way of whatever Haechan is thinking.

"I kinda freaked out," the brunette jokes and leaves Mark wondering if that really was a joke.

"What about you?"