Rant

So this was an assignment for English. We got told to right a narrative about a wildfire and this idea popped into my head. Well according to him, this isnt the assignment. Like what the hell? I wrote this in less than 30 minutes and I wanted to try and keep going because it was so good. But according to my English teacher, "This isnt the assignment. This is about friends trying to escape a psychopath. Not about them trying to survive a wildfire." 

        And, he said that a good narrative on this topic would be like 3 to 5 pages. Okay. Well the way I had to format it and everything, it came to 6 pages. And he said that was alittle too long and that I should try and cut it down. WELL I DONT WANNA!!! He says that I should cut it shorter because (the way tis printed) the fire doesnt start till page four. BOO FUCKING HOO!! I had to do alittle back story first so that I could get some details in there THAT NEEDED TO BE IN THERE. 

        He also says that I have no inciting incident, or no starting point of the fire. THEN WHAT THE HELL DO YOU CALL  THE CREEPY GUY WALKING UP WITH A TORCH AND LIGHTING A TREE ON FIRE??? So stupid. But Im going to fix it otherwise Im probably going to fail.

        Ya know he asked for a story, I gave him a story. Im sorry that I have a bit of a twisted mind. But these kind of stories are the stories that I right best, and Im going to continue writing stories like these.

        Thank you for reading my stupid rant if you did. Im just pissed off at my English teacher because of his bullshit. But whatever.

        I will be posting the 'School Appropriate' version if you want to read it. And feel free to comment on my stories to say what you like or dont like whatever. And if you have any ideas on a story that you think I should right, comment!!

                                        Love Y'all!!!            ~Tiffani~