Yeorry | Sunday | Fluff

Yerim 🟣
Yeojin 🟧

Narrator's POV

It was a beautiful Sunday morning, birds were chirping, the water sprinklers were dancing, and the sun placing soft warmth onto the delicate skin.

Nothing could possibly ruin Choi Yerim's beautiful day. It was a Sunday!

Early morning, young Choi Yerim would wake up and start the day with a cup of milk and a banana for energy.

She works as a cashier for a local cafe during this time of day.

"That would be 4 dollars sir," she smiled as she held her hand out, waiting for the customer to place the money on her palm.

"Yeah, whatever," the man who was on his phone slams the money onto the counter, not even taking a look at the girl.

Yerim shook her head, the smile still intact. She scooped the money off the counter and tucked it into the cashier.

"Next customer please!"

Nothing could ruin her day today, it was Sunday!

..

"Ah yes maam?" Yerim clasps her hands, another smile creeping up to her face.

It was 2 in the afternoon as she worked as an employee for a grocery store.

"Where's the sauce?" The old lady poked with her cane aimlessly.

"If you go straight to aisle 3, the sa-

"GIVE ME THE SAUCE DAMNABIT!" She brings the wooden stick to the girl's foot.

Yerim couldn't scream, she could feel the bones of her foot break.

"I-I'll just get the sauce for y-you maam," she forces the corner of her lips to lift upwards.

Nothing could possibly ruin her day today, it was Sunday!

..

"That'll be 2 dollars sir," she packs the items into a plastic bag and handed it to him.

The man gives the money and snatches the bag away from Yerim, making the plastic cut the girl's finger a little.

"Ow..." she quickly looked at her finger and sighed. It was already 1 in the morning as she took the midnight shift at Nik's convenience store.

She took a band aid and placed it onto the cut.

Nothing could possibly get in the way today, it was Sunday.

It was always a big deal for her to work the midnight shift, especially on Sunday. It was the sole reason why she kept the job.

Her favourite song blasts through the speakers as she sang happily with the song.

As the clock strikes 1-

"Ramen!"

-a certain person comes out of the door.

Yerim's favourite person, Im Yeojin.

The small 18 year old fixes her glasses and went straight to the counter.

"This song is lit, your taste scores a hundred in my books for sure," Yeojin nods to the beat, earning a little chuckle from the elder.

Yerim's smile got wider as the girl approached.

"The usual Yerimie, but add another order of the usual," The small teen jumps onto the counter, sitting on it.

"Someone's hungry," Yerim raises her eyebrows, amused at the energetic youngster.

She takes the elder's hand, making her confused. She places the money gently on her palm, looking at the band aid and pouting at Yerim. "Stupid, you should be more careful Yerimie....geez what would you do without me," she caresses the band aided finger and suddenly made weird gestures with her hands.