Hyewon | Free | Angsty Fluff

Chaewon °° Gowon
Olivia Hye ** Hyejoo

Chaewon's POV

It would be great they say, having a party at my place would be fun they say.

"You're a disgrace Chaewon, is this how you will repay me?!" Mother slapped me again, making me lose my balance. "You were drunk?! You could atleast stay sober and managed the party like the mature adult you were supposed to be!"

"I was going to refuse, but I remembered my social status at school, I wanted to fit in. I was only 17 at that time,"

I looked at my mother Who's tears were streaming down. I never thought the day would come when I became the reason for my mother's tears.

It would be cool they say, having a tattoo on my arm would be awesome they say.

"You don't even have the right to hold my last name!" My father punched the table in anger, making a dent on the wooden surface.

"They called me a coward so I tried to prove them wrong, I'm sorry,"

He glared at me as I tried to stay still, I didn't want to be the next target of his punch.

But that exactly what happened.

.

I was going to be the most popular girl in the school they say, have a one night stand with the captain of the basketball team they say.

"I'm disappointed, yet not surprised," my brother kicked me to the ground. I saw him take the vase and poured the contents away, taking it up and smashing it onto my body.

"He took a hold of me and threatened to kill my dog, what was I supposed to do?"

"I'm embarrassed that I'm even related to you, get lost before you ruin my image at school," he spat as he left me on the ground, sobbing from the cuts the vase made.

..

Make new friends they say, forget about the past they say.

"How could you?! Sleeping with my boyfriend was enough, but you're taking our friendship away?!" My bestfriend shouted at me, tears were flowing down. "Then it's over then Chaewon," threw our friendship bracelet on the ground, not forgetting to step on it and walked away.

"Don't leave me, I'm scared of my thoughts,"

I will never trust anyone again. Never again.

..

"Have a nice day," I waved at our last customers with a casual smile. I nodded my head as I stretched my arms out.

I walked towards the ticket counter and leaned onto it. Peeking inside, I saw Heejin packing her stuff up.

"Chaewon-ah, are you sure you don't want to stay at my place?" She looked at me with those sad puppy eyes.

I can't take the risk.

I started to giggle. "There's literally no space for me there," I said as I looked at her. "Your apartment's just as big as my parent's walk-in closet,"

Heejin's expression softened, must be because of the sudden mention of my parents.

"So much for hanging out with my best friend," she quickly pouted and stuck her tongue out.

Her antics never got me bored. She wasn't supposed to be here, but she missed her flight to Brazil.

When she missed it, she pleaded me to let her join in my summer job, as a zoo keeper.