2jin | Drunk | Fluff

Heejin ♤♤
Hyunjin ♧♧

Narrator's POV

"Yah, Jeon Heejin let's go home, we just graduated and you're drunk as fuck, I ain't gonna bring you hooome," Jiwoo's eyes fluttered, struggling to keep them open.

"You better the fuck not Jiwoo," the younger grunted, making the elder smack her head.

"It's Chuu dumbass, who the fuck is Jiwoo?" The elder shrugged, definitely didn't mind the younger forgetting that she's an unnie.

Heejin stuck her tongue out and tilted her head to the right. "They're already ashamed of me, those bastards," she bit her lips as tears formed around her eyes.

"They don't even want to talk about it with me! I mean, who the fuck would not want to look at this face?!" The elder's tears were streaming down as she slammed her head onto the counter, sobbing.

"I wouldn't even want to look at that face," Jiwoo spat, chuckling as she took another sip of her drink.

"I can't believe you guys," the female bartender shook her head as she wipes the wine glass clean. "And you," she places the glass on the counter and looked at the raven haired girl. "You're this broken because of some stupid people?"

"They're not stupid," Heejin's voice wavered. "They're somewhat stupid,"

The people inside the bar were already whispering, murmurs already filled the room. The female bartender rolled her eyes and dialed someone from her phone. "I can't believe this," she places her phone beside her ear, one hand placed on her waist.

"Sooyoung unnie, your girlfriend and her friend are drunk pick them up, they're making my customers very uncomfortable," she ended the call and looked at the raven haired beauty.

"Hey miss," Heejin smiled at the lady and cupped her face, resting her elbows on the table.

The female bartender ignored her as she tucks the device into her pocket.
Jiwoo was already sleeping on the counter, making Heejin all alone with her head as drunk as her.

"Come on, you can't ignore me too, look at me," the elder pouted, her fingers playing with each other. She quickly stood up and held onto the lady's collar. "Look at me when I tell you to you hot se-"
The barista pushed the girl's face away with her hand. Heejin wouldn't let go and wrapped her arms around the younger's neck.

"I'm not letting go," she whispered making the younger furrow her eyebrows. She raised an eyebrow at the girl who just entered the venue.

"Took you long enough," she grabbed ahold of the girl's hands that were around her nape.

The woman named Sooyoung rolled her eyes playfully and went towards her girlfriend.

Heejin gave a dorky smile at Sooyoung, her arms waving upwards. The lady dusts her blouse off and glared at the bunny.

"Let her be Hyunnie, she just recovered from the ignorance of parents," Sooyoung carries Jiwoo onto her back.

"Recovered?" Hyunjin stuck her index finger onto the girl's forehead and pushed her away in disgust. "Hardly," she scoffed. "I mean look at this mess," she pushes the elder's face with her finger and faced it towards Sooyoung, which made her laugh.

Heejin took this opportunity to hug the younger tightly making Hyunjin groan angrily.

"Take her with you," Hyunjin held both of the girl's shoulders and sat her back down. "I'll be dealing with the customers now. I want these two out of my sight,"
She went off and dealt with the customers who were waiting for the commotion to calm down.