Chapter 13 {End of season 2}

[Navia's POV]

A week had past since the brutal incident outside the wall Rose. Several soldiers lost their life due to that fight, but their sacrifice wasn't in vain. Eren seemed to possess a new power, which used it by accident. When he touched the Titan which had eaten his mother five years ago , he activate it and got control of the Titans around him, ordering them to attack the armored Titan.

However he wasn't the only one that possessed something that he didn't have before. Something had happened to me. Back at the battlefield i was capable of killing three Titans effortlessly. Even though i wasn't neither experienced enough nor as good as the top ten of my class, i killed those Titans surprisingly easy. Lilian commented on that later on, saying that my techniques, accuracy and stamina had incredibly increased in a blink of the eye. Sure enough it was weird but all i could think about back then was to save my best friends even if that action leaded to my death.

"So many soldiers had died in order to save me..." I heard Eren expressing and brought me back to what was going on right now. I was sitting next to Mikasa while we were waiting for Connie to give his report at Commander Erwin, who currently was recovering from the fight, regarding the Ragako Village incident. As it seemed the Titans who appeared out of nowhere were previously villagers from Ragako village. Not only that but also the Titan with the feeble legs who was laying on top of Connie's house used to be his mother.

"Eren. Me and Armin came to the conclusion that you have those kind of powers to order the Titans. We don't know how they got activated or how you can use them. But make sure to use them correctly in the near future. Prove to everyone that those who died, didn't die in vain." Jean looked at Eren with a serious expression across his face.

"You are right Jean" Eren clenched his hand into a fist. "I have to take control over the Titans and get back wall Maria. Take back our freedom." I could feel Eren's heartbeat getting faster as he was feeling a mix of anger and determination inside of him. "I'll find Reiner and make him pay for what he had done. You sure Jennie that you don't know where he was heading?"

Jennie shook her head. "I don't know Eren" With her back touching the wall she crossed her hands while looking at him. "However he seems to have a different homeland from us. He was talking again and again about his unknown homeland."

"We will learn everything, i promised that. Those sacrifices weren't in vain. I will learn the truth and restore wall Maria!" Eren hit his knuckle on the wall next to Mikasa and me.

"We have now not only useful information but also some new powers." Everyone turned to look at Lilian, who was looking at us, one by one. "I am referring to Eren and Navia. Back at the fight they both saw another side of them that we didn't know that exist."

"That's true. I saw you Navia fighting so effortlessly that i couldn't believe it was you. It was as if Mikasa was fighting but...with different techniques" I raised my eyebrow as i heard Jean talking to me.

"First of all because i don't fight like Mikasa , doesn't mean that i can't fight at all. You just haven't observed me when i fight" I sighed. "Also...i also find it very weird. Something just changed inside of me, i felt it."

"Thanks to that we were saved by you" Jennie smiled proudly at me.

"Yes we were saved. Thank you Navia." I saw Lilian also smiling at me. "However i can't find any explanation why this has happened. It's just that it doesn't make any sense. And i want to know what is going on. How did this happened?"

"It doesn't really matter." Eren replied to Lilian and sat next to me. "You are alive, that's what matters. And we will make sure that every one of you will remain alive throughout the missions". I saw Eren turning his head towards me and then i felt his warm hand holding my hand. "You saved me back then, when i was falling off Reiner. Thank you" 

"No need to thank me. After all you had saved me back at the Utgard castle, remember?" I smiled at him. "Mikasa also saved you. She took you after i saved you from that fall. "

"Being saved by two girls Eren? That's a dream coming true for many boys out there" Jennie jokingly said and everyone started laughing.

--------------------End of season 2------------------

A/N: And that was the end of season 2. I didn't expect to come this far! Thank you very much for your support throughout the story.  I hope that you love the oc as much as i do.The fanfic will go on, following the events of the third season of the AOT anime. Take care amd see ya soon