Chapter 1

I'm just a normal college girl, and by normal I mean I'm in my early 20s I'm enrolled in a few classes, I go to school do my homework come back home study on the weekends if I have time I hang out with friends or family. There's really nothing too exciting going on about me.

We have a group project coming up for one of my classes and unfortunately we have to work in groups.
Apparently this group project is the biggest yet, which means that we're going to be working on it throughout the entire semester.

It's the middle of the semester and we've already been working on this project with two other people but the other person apparently hasn't shown up, my group and I think that this person dropped the class but we can't be for sure because their name still shows up.

Apparently this person isn't dead, because I just got an email saying, "hey, sorry I've had some family issues come up, if you can just let me know what part of the project I'm doing, that'd be great. I'll be in attending the next class, so I want to make sure I have something to bring to the table."

I replied, "I'm attaching a file, your part is in there."

The next day comes

So we get split into groups, and to be honest I'm a little bit in suspense to see who this other person in my group is. In any other case I wouldn't care but since he's been missing from the class meetings for quite some time now, I'm a bit intrigued.

Now, this person is already in class but since I don't pay attention to who specifically is in the class all of these people look like new students to me so that doesn't help. I guess I have to wait for them to break us up into groups.

Instructor: "alright guys let's get into groups, you'll have the rest of the class time to work on what you can, the rest is for you to work on your own time"

Teammates: "hey y/n, how far have you gotten in your section?"

Y/n: "here let me pull this up on my laptop and show you"

Y/n: "by the way, our teammate Oh emailed me yest—-"

Student: "hey guys, sorry for not being able to help"

Everybody Turned to where the voice was coming from.

Obviously since my other teammates were guys there was no reaction , I could tell they were a bit intimidated, but nothing too big. And then I turned around. This man was beautiful.

I'm someone who doesn't really show that much facial expressions even though I'm probably screaming internally or showing all of my emotions internally. But I suffer from RBF. If you don't know, RBF is resting bitch face.
(I'm sure majority of us suffer from it 🥲😩)

So when I tell you, that I turned around, saw this man's face, heard his voice, I immediately felt like I was drooling. I have never in my life seen a man this attractive. But he's just a classmate so I'm going to mind my own business.

"I'm Oh Sangwoo," he said as though I was the only one in the room.

(Here's a pic of daddy —-I mean sangwoo)