Chalter 15

Sangwoo was at battle with himself.
Kill her and be safe or get to know her and worry getting hurt again.
Decisions decisions.

Sangwoo: "hey I'll be back. Don't be an idiot."
Y/n smiled back.

Time skip~
Y/n was in the living room watching tv when Sangwoo came back with a few groceries and other bags.
Sangwoo: "put this on." He said with a straight face.

Y/n: "huh?"Sangwoo: "I got us tickets to a drive in movie

Y/n: "huh?"
Sangwoo: "I got us tickets to a drive in movie."
Y/n felt like she was yearning things. No way this was the real Sangwoo. Where was psycho, aggressive Sangwoo?

Y/n got in the shower, and cleaned herself up a bit. It had been about 3 months since she got dolled up and went on a date.
Y/n: "does he consider this a date?"
She pulled the dress out of the bag, "hm this is cute, casual but sexy."

Sangwoo didn't think much of it

Sangwoo didn't think much of it. He didn't want to get his hopes up so he just thought of it as a friend date.

Sangwoo: "hey are you ready? We should get going." He called from the living room.
Y/n: "I'm ready"
Sangwoo: "this is refreshing, you look nice."
Y/n: "thank you, I was going for something simple and cute" she blushed. Sangwoo carried y/n to the car, got her seated and drove off.

Halfway through the movie~
Sangwoo: "looks like they're coming by again for refreshments, want anything?"
Y/n: "no Im fine thank you."
Movie lady: "sorry for the interruption, refreshments?"
The lady eyed Sangwoo. When she asked, she didn't even look at me, it's like I wasn't even there.
Sangwoo: "yeah let me get some of those little chocolates."

*remember this chocolate! It has a big role in the next chapter**Movie lady: "oh, something sweet for the sweet man I see" she flirted

Movie lady: "oh, something sweet for the sweet man I see" she flirted.
"Wow how fucking lame and stupid can you be? Does Sangwoo even noticed her throwing herself at him?"Y/n thought.
Her cleavage was almost hanging out of her shirt. It was gross. As she handed Sangwoo his caramel filled chocolates, she purposely leaned into the car, rested her chest on the window and handed him the candy.
Movie lady: "anything else I can get you~"
Sangwoo: "sweetheart, want anything?"
"So he did notice it and he's pushing her off, yes I like this," y/n thought.
Y/n: "no thank you, you already gave me what I wanted." She said as she grabbed her thigh suggesting they had just been intimate.
Sangwoo glanced at y/n and back at the lady, "looks like I fed her well" he winked.
Movie lady: "it'll be 2.99" she said in a moody tone.

When she walked away, sangwoo let out a laugh.
Sangwoo: "what a stupid bitch, did you see that?! HAHAHA"
Y/n: "of course I saw it. She was drooling over you, how could I not?"
"She seemed to like you, I mean I don't blame her. You're a handsome man."