Chapter 20

Y/n woke up in the hospital. She looked over and saw Sangwoo laying on a little couch.
Sangwoo: "You're finally up!"
Y/n: "where am I?"
Sangwoo: "everything's okay now" he reached over to hug her.
Y/n: "get away from me!"
Sangwoo, shocked asked, "I'm sorry did I hurt you?"
Y/n: "who are you?"
Sangwoo: "w-what?"
Y/n: "do I know you?"
"I'm Sangwoo, we live together, well, not really. It's kind of complicated. You don't remember me?" Sangwoo said devastated.
Y/n: "I'm sorry, but no."
Sangwoo: "what do you remember?"
Y/n: "I was at a dinner with-"
Sangwoo: "with?"
Y/n: "I can't remember, everything is black after that."
Sangwoo: "what's today's date?"
She gave him a date from a year ago.
Sangwoo: "y/n that was a year ago..."
They ended up getting everything sorted out at the hospital. And since y/n didn't have any emergency contacts or any reliable relatives, she agreed to leave with Sangwoo.
The car ride back was quiet.
Y/n: "you said your name was Sangwoo right?"
"Yes."
Y/n: "I'm sorry that I can't remember." She said looking at her lap. "I'm sorry if you were someone important to me."
Sangwoo reached for her hand, "hey, it's okay. I'll catch you up, but don't be sorry. This is all my fault."
When they arrived, y/n bombarded Sangwoo with questions regarded the memory loss.
Sangwoo debated telling her the truth, "I could just tell her that we were dating. If I tell her that I kidnapped her and tortured her, she'd probably leave." He thought to himself.
Y/n: "hey did you hear me?"
Sangwoo: "I'm sorry can you repeat that?"
Y/n: "so who are you to me? And why can't I remember anything. What happened?"
Sangwoo: "I don't know what I meant to you. We were intimate, and at one point you told me you loved me... but I know that you mean a lot to me."
Y/n blushed, even now she found Sangwoo attractive.
Y/n: "I can understand why I felt attracted to you."
Sangwoo: "you and I had I... unique... relationship."
Sangwoo: "I'm going to be very selfish right now."
Y/n: "what is it?"
Sangwoo: "I want to win you over, the right way this time... and maybe you can get your memories back this way.."
Y/n: "I mean, that's not fair but I really have nothing to lose."

Sangwoo: "but to answer your question, you were run over. And that was my fault. I should have never left you alone."
Y/n was confused but she didn't question him or fight him on it. She felt like there was something real there. She felt like she could trust him.
Y/n: "I'd like to get to know you as well Sangwoo," she said holding his hand.
Sangwoo pulled her in close and said, "life gave me another shot, and I am NOT going to waste it."

"