Chapter 11

Y/n got the last word before he swung it, "that's why he's my master and I get to call him daddy every night bitch!"
Y/n: "oops"
Sangwoo, shocked, turned around and looked at y/n.

Sangwoo: "what did you just say?"Y/n: "I uh no, she was saying, I mean

Y/n: "I uh no, she was saying, I mean."
Y/n: "nothing Im sorry."
Sangwoo: "tell me, is that what you really want?"
Y/n: "what do you mean?"
Sangwoo: "I don't want to hurt you, but I want you to do what I tell you."
Y/n: "if I do that, will you let me out of here?"
Sangwoo: "deep down, I know that you want to do that regardless whether I let you out or not."
"Is he right? Have I really stooped that low that I'd let some man manipulate me to the point where he tortured me and I still want him to be with me? Wow, I really am stupid," y/n thought.
Y/n: "I just don't want you to hurt me anymore, please."
Sangwoo looked at her.
Y/n: "m-master."
Sangwoo: "how do I know I can trust you, after you tried to beat me with a wrench?"
Y/n: "I'm sorry. I just want to get out of here. I hate this."
Sangwoo: "let me think about it."
"You might want to turn around," he said as he swung the sledgehammer one last time.
Y/n heard the chainsaw turn on. Curiosity got the best of her, when she turned around, she saw June's limbs laying far from her body.
Y/n: "I should have listened to him." She thought.

When the chainsaw stopped, sangwoo came close to y/n and picked her up and carried her over his shoulder.
Sangwoo: "come, I need you out of there while I clean that mess up."
Y/n: "you couldn't do this before you cut her up?"
Sangwoo: "I knew you'd get curious and look, and I wanted you to. So that you'd know what happens if you get out of line."
Y/n gulped HARD.
He sat her on his bed and tied her to the bed so that she wouldn't be able to try anything.
Sangwoo: "lay there and be a good girl, I'll be right back."
Y/n: "yes okay"
Sangwoo glanced back.
Y/n: "master"
Sangwoo: "good girl"

When he finished, he made his way back up and started to loosen up her chains.
Y/n thought he'd finally set her free. This was her chance. She couldn't make a run for it because of her leg condition but she had the chance to be free now. Make a run for it while he was gone.
But instead, he started carrying her back down to the basement.
Y/n: "wait no, please no"
Y/n: "sangwoo, I'll do anything you want, just please don't leave me there, especially with that body down there."
Sangwoo: "sorry hun, I don't trust you."
Y/n: "you can leave me chained to the bed or anywhere, just don't leave me down there. I won't make a sound. I swear."
Sangwoo: "hmm, you've got one shot, one, you hear me?"
Sangwoo: "if I hear anything. Or if you try anything. Anything at all, I'm taking you back down there but, you'll never come out. I'll make sure you end up just like that whore. Got it?"
Y/n: "yes master! Thank you. Thank you so much."