Chapter 23

⚠️⚠️spicy content!! Skip to next chapter if you don't want to read⚠️⚠️
Sangwoo untied the knot from her bikini top. He squatted down on her back as he continued to massage her.
Y/n: "mmmm that feels good baby."
Sangwoo could feel himself get hard.
Y/n felt it too. Teasing him, slightly arched her back, allowing her butt to rub against his crotch.
Sangwoo grabbed some lotion and started to play with himself. As his dick got harder, he'd slap it on her ass, turning her on even more.
Sangwoo needed to be inside of her. He pushed her panties to the side, grabbed her ass with his hands and exposed her rear to him. His dick was pulsing from how turned on he was, he spit down on her rear, using it as a lubricant, and he inserted his cock into her gently.
Y/n: "fuuuuck, that feels good baby."
Sangwoo: "nnngh"
Sangwoo was still on top of her, thrusting his hips back and forth. He bent over a little to squeeze his hand under her, and rubbed her clit in circular motions.
Y/n: "mmmhm yeah just like that baby."
Sangwoo reached over with his free hand and covered her mouth, "shhh they'll hear you. We can't be having sex outside, if we get caught we'll be in-"
Before he could finish that sentence, one of the maintenance girls' walked by and caught them.
Employee: "AHEM!"
Sangwoo turned to her while he kept thrusting, "can I help you?"
Y/n was embarrassed.
Employee: "sir, you need to stop."
Sangwoo: "she's almost there though.."
Employee: "sir if you don't stop right now, I'll have to ask you to leave the resort."
Sangwoo got up from his position, his dick still hard, facing the lady, "now what do you suppose I do about this? Hm?"
The lady's face turned red when she saw the size of his dick.
Employee: "j-just do this in y-your room p-please."
She rushed away.

Sangwoo and y/n had dinner and returned to the hotel around 2am.
Y/n: "why don't we continue what you started?" She said as she felt down sangwoos chest.
Sangwoo chuckled pulling her in close for a deep wet kiss. Y/n moved a little back, making eye contact with him and jumped into the pool.
Sangwoo: "wow you're freaky. First out in the open and now in the pool." He said as jumped in after her.
Y/n swam away from him taking her bikini top off and then her panties. Sangwoo swimming past them, reaching y/n cornering her.
Sangwoo was able to stand in that side of the pool but y/n was a tad bit short, so her feet didn't touch the ground. She hugged onto Sangwoo and wrapped her legs around his waist, kissing him. Sangwoo held onto y/n with one hand and the other was fingering her. Making her moan in between kisses. He pulled his fingers out and placed the tip of his erect dick at her entrance. Pulling her down gently, thrusting into her.
Y/n: "wow that feels amazing" she said throwing her head back.
Sangwoo pulled her up to sit on the ledge of the pool, putting one leg on the ledge and the other over his shoulder. He circled his arm over her leg to massage her clit while he ate her out.
Y/n: "tongue fuck me baby, just how you know I like it."
Sangwoo looked up while he was eating her out and inserted his tongue into her throbbing pussy.

Y/n: "fuck

Y/n: "fuck. Yes baby. Mmm"
"Come here daddy. I want you to fuck me."
Sangwoo climbed up to concrete, out of the pool, pushed her legs together to her chest and thrust into her hard making y/n scream in pleasure.

Y/n: "ahhhh"Sangwoo: "nnngh"Sangwoo enjoyed the the sounds and faces she was making

Y/n: "ahhhh"
Sangwoo: "nnngh"
Sangwoo enjoyed the the sounds and faces she was making. He leaned in to kiss her while he pounded her.

Y/n: "fuck daddy! YES!!"Sangwoo: "fuck you feel so good"He got back up, putting his hands to her sides, thrusting faster

Sangwoo: "fuck you feel so good"
He got back up, putting his hands to her sides, thrusting faster.

Y/n: "oh god yes!!""Just like that daddy

Y/n: "oh god yes!!"
"Just like that daddy. I'm almost there!"
Sangwoo was getting close too. Each thrust started getting longer and slower, "fuck," he said as he threw his head back.
Y/n: "oh fuck!"

Sangwoo lay on top of her trying to catch his breath.
Y/n giggled.
Sangwoo: "what's so funny?"

Y/n: "you fuck me so good baby

Y/n: "you fuck me so good baby." She said as she kissed him.