Other stories:

Description: (My Broken Queen)

Jaxson King, the king of all Werewolves has been searching for his mate while visiting each pack for yearly review

Carolina has been told all her life she was nothing more then a Omega, so why should she believe she deserves a mate let alone the Alpha king. And apparently she isn't the only one that thinks Jaxson and her relationship is wrong.

How can Jaxson convince Carolina that they are right for each other and that he does care for her when there are people stopping him. Will he choice love over her safety or will love bring safety to them.

Description: (My Rouge)

Chloe has had nothing but a hard time

Chloe has had nothing but a hard time. Born a Rouge she has never had the privilege of a pack or a family. She works for the food she eats yet people still look down on her because of what she didn't even choose to be.

Brian Lee is a brave Alpha. One the is very resected and one that is looking for their mate. He works hard every day to keep his pack protected from danger. A danger that a Rouge could bring.

So what happens when Chloe is Brian's mate and he has to protect not only his pack but also his mate from danger her own unchosen life brought. They must come together to protect their home.