Moving Pack-3

Chapter 3
Ryder POV
Saturday

I am so tired.

It is January 17th. Moving day for the Red Claw pack. My pack.

I decided it would be smart to move the whole pack to a house in the middle of our territory to make the patrols easier, but I didn't think about all the complaining I would get for the move.

No matter what you do, or how much time in advance you tell people, there will always be people not ready.

I am now driving to the house in the middle of the night for the first time, cause I had to stay back and help everyone make sure we didn't miss anything.

Most of the kids had moved early on in the day, so we didn't have to worry about them, but I swear some people never grew up.

Now I love my pack. I would die for them. I am their Alpha and people turn to me for help. So it get a little aggravating on days like this, where I wish someone was on the same page as me.

"What about me?" Balto my wolf chimes in. I roll my eyes.

You don't count.

Before I have to travel to much farther into that conversation I pull up to the house.

It looks really nice. I like it already.

The pack asked for a lot of windows, a pool, a deck, a lot of spare rooms, and extra lazy rooms (like living rooms or lounges), and a big yard

I think I delivered well.

I always liked the almost-castle look, because that is what it is looked like sometimes.

A lot of people in one big house and a mansion wouldn't cover it.

Red Claw is one of the biggest and strongest Packs, if I can brag a little. But we need the space for everyone.

I walk into our new home receiving a lot of "good job Alpha," "nice house Alpha," and "thanks for the help Alpha," which makes everything I did today worth it.

I go to walk up the stairs to go to the room I picked out for myself and do a little unpacking, but I got stopped.

"RYDER." I hear the annoying voice call out to me.

"Yes Allison?" I reply turning around, and looking at her, letting a bit of annoyance into my tone and eyes. I was so tired, all I wanted was to have a bit of quiet.

"Ummm, I just wanted to say you did a good job today." She says rubbing her hand up my arm.

Let me explain Allison to you.

She is a 17 year old she-wolf. She likes to get around in the pack. There always has to be one, but for some reason she likes to act like she's my mate.