3: Meeting New People

Izuku followed his class around, listening to Nezu speak about the school's history.

Ochako was by his side, talking with a dual-haired boy who's name was apparently Shoto Todoroki.

His quirk was Half-Hot Half-Cold; Fire and Ice. He had a scar on his left eye, which he claims was caused by his mother when he was younger. Shoto was nice, yet he didn't talk unless he had to, or somebody asked his opinion. "You're Midoriya, right?" Todoroki asked, pointing at the greenette as he leaned forward.

Izuku's head shot to the right, where Todoroki stood at the other side of Ochako.

"Uh, Yeah! I'm Izuku Midoriya! Nice to meet you!" the greenette cheered, giving a sweet smile to the other male.

Todoroki smiled and stood up straight once more, prepared to listen to Ochako ramble on again.

The brunette started talking to Todoroki once more, while Izuku stared at the blonde up ahead. Katsuki seemed to be speaking with the red head from earlier, the boy who ressembled the popular Pokemon character; Pikachu, Mina, and the black haired boy who was seated next to Midoriya in class.

They seemed to get along well. Although Bakugou didn't speak much, he didn't seem to mind having them around.

"Deku..?" Ochako asked, staring at the greenette.

"Uh, Oh! Yeah?" Izuku asked, surprised. "Wait... where did you learn that nickname?" he asked.

"I heard that blonde guy call you that earlier... why doesn't he call you by your real name?" the brunette asked, signing to Katsuki ahead.

"Um... Well, It's a long story actually. Me and Kacchan used to hang out together a lot when we were kids... and he used to call me Deku. I guess it stuck." the green haired boy giggled.

"Kacchan? Is that what you call him?" Todoroki questioned.

"Hm? Oh. Yeah. His name is Katsuki Bakugou, though." the boy stated.

"Good to know!" Uraraka giggled, smiling as she looked up.

"Why's that?" Izuku asked, questioned.

"Oh, no reason..." she mumbled.

The class went on for the rest of the day, walking around as Nezu showed them every part of the school. During this, people got to know each other a little bit.

Soon, it was already time to go home.

Midoriya grabbed onto his yellow bag and walked to his place, which was a few miles away. 

Once he got there, the small boy opened the door and walked in.

What he saw next shocked him... probably for life...

Stick around to find out what Izuku just witnessed!!!

-Jay The Author :)