Chapter 24 Magic's Hard

Stephen's Pov:

"Concentrate." Wong said and I sighed.

"Wong I can't I suck at healing magic." I said.

"You need to learn." Wong said.

"Oh." We looked at Master Lin her clouded eyes looking at me. "Strange what is this beautiful Aura hanging around you?" She asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Such a gentle presence...They'd be a great healer." She said.

"Master Lin, what do you mean hanging around him?" Wong asked.

"It is tied to his but it's not very strong." Master Lin said. "Has it been injured?" She asked.

"Stark." Wong said and I frowned.

"Tony's not a healer." I said and Master Lin laughed.

"He could easily be one with such an aura...Maybe even a shield." She said...A what?

"We haven't had a Shield master in years." Wong said.

"Shield?" I asked.

"You are studying to become the Master of the Ancient and Mystic Arts hence The ancient One teaching you. There are different Masters for different things...Master Lin is Master of Sight." Wong said...She's blind.

"He'd be an excellent one...You should bring him to meet the Ancient One...She'd see it as well...He may be able to help you even if he cannot learn." Master Lin said walking away.

"Any idea if he's free?" Wong asked.

"He's hurt." I said and Wong looked guilty. "I'm not saying it again." I said. "I'll message him." I said after Wong stared at me for a solid minute. I pulled my phone out and sent a quick text. He didn't take long to respond as I opened a portal and Tony stepped through. I smiled at Tony's wide eyes that sparkled with curiosity.

"Tony, we would like you to meet someone." Wong said and Tony raised a brow. "How are you feeling?" Wong asked.

"I'm ok." Tony said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah." Tony said looking around again. "So...Who am I meeting?" He asked

"Hopefully someone who won't break your mind." I mumbled and Wong glared at me.

"What?" Tony asked.

"Nothing." I said as Wong lead the way and I startled when Tony took my hand but smiled at him to show I liked it. Wong opened the doors and I swallowed as Tony looked at everyone in the room as the Ancient One meditated.

"Ancient One." Wong said and Tony looked at the people...For a minute I thought Tony would mistake the ancient one for someone else...like I did but he looked at her curiously.

"Yes, Wong?" She asked.

"Master Lin wanted us to introduce you to Stephen's soulmate." Wong said and she stood up. I was a bit surprised when Wong took a protective step toward Tony who watched as the Ancient One turned to look at him a judging look on her face.

"Hi." Tony chirped and she blinked a stunned expression on her face.

"Ancient One?" Wong asked.

"Hello, child...Let me get a good look at you." She said softly and shoved us aside pretty much as she looked at Tony who was starting to look a bit nervous.

"I'm uh...Tony." Tony said biting his lip and she looked into his eyes before hers softened.

"You may call me Tilda." She said softly and the whole room just stopped...everyone looking at Tony and the Ancient One.