Chapter 26 My Sun

Tony's Pov:

"And I was like, fuck you and fuck that bear." Rhodey said and I laughed.

"So you and her are done then?" I asked.

"Yeah...If only I could find my soulmate." He sighed.

"Actually." I said and Rhodey looked at me. "Steve has a friend and I'm pretty sure he's your soulmate." I said.

"Sure." Rhodey said.

"I swear...his code name is falcon." I said and Rhodey looked at me with wide eyes.

"A guy...hu." Rhodey said.

"Problem there honey bear?" I asked.

"Just never thought about being with a guy." Rhodey said.

"I thought you like pans." I said and Rhodey laughed.

"No I'm Demi." Rhodey said.

"What was that again?" I asked.

"How are you gay and all about rainbows and pride but don't know the sexualities?" Rhodey asked.

"Rhodey...I didn't even know fucking was actually fucking...I thought they just st-"

"Ey! No...shush." He said. "I only like people I form like a bond with." Rhodey said.

"Oh." I said.

"Yeah." Rhodey said. "Also...I never want to know about your sex life with Strange." Rhodey said making me laugh.

"Well...Sam is gay from what Steve told me." I said.

"Hey...What's Stephen?" Rhodey asked.

"Tonysexual." I said and Rhodey snorted.

"Did he say that or did you come up with that?" Rhodey asked.

"I came up with it...is it funny?" I asked and he snorted as we crossed the road then took a turn.

"I'm sure he'll love it." Rhodey said and I noticed how he tensed.

"I don't think he likes Challa." I said.

"Who?" Rhodey asked eyes scanning.

"Challa...He's a new member and Stephen keeps glaring at him. Dad said he was jealous and Stephy did say he was possessive which I didn't think would bother me but I want Challa as a friend." I said and gave Rhodey a questioning look and he did the hand gesture to jabber about whatever...So we're being followed...ok. "I think Challa would be a good friend and he loves cats. I love cats...Who doesn't love cats...Oh right you...You weirdo." I said and Rhodey was moving a bit closer to me.

"We're going to go some place more public." Rhodey whispered and I nodded.

"Yeah dog's I guess are cool but kitties have little toe beans. How could you not love toe beans...Plus they have little purring engines and how they mush there little toe beans to like massage stuff." I said pretending we were discussing the same thing when a guy walked out in front of us...Fuck.

"Shit." Rhodey said and we stopped as the guy looked at us.

"Hi." I said.

"We only need Stark." He said and my eyes widened when they hit Rhodey on the head and he went down.

"HEY!" I snapped and was grabbed. "Let go of me you snot monkey!" I squirmed.

"Should we take care of him?" The one asked when a van pulled up and I bit the guys hand hard.

"HELP!" I screamed and was shoved in the van then shoved to the floor hitting my head...I didn't hear what they were going to do with Rhodey but the door shut and I saw him looking at me with his eyes cracked open. "If you hurt him I swear I'll k- ow!" I was forced down and got gagged before my wrists were tied.