💗Luca X Shy!Fem Reader

Requested by - infinitesimping

   To Y/n

"I have sent a letter to inform you that we will be having a new survivor entering the manor next week. Each survivor has already gotten this letter so there isn't any misconceptions when they arrive."

                                  From
                                       Miss Nightingale

You placed the letter down on your night stand. The light wind banged against the window and the warm light from your candle cradled your soft features. Droopy eyes looked at the clock hanged on a blank wall. 3:00 AM.

"Ugh I'm so tired" you yawned while stretching your arms above your head. You couldn't sleep at night due to insomnia so usually you would walk around inside the manor hoping that you would get tired somehow.

It was a pretty cold night so you put on a warm sweater you had laying around and some slippers. You took your lighted up candle with you and left your room quietly.

You silently walked down the hallway looking at the doors that lined down perfect to the end of the hallway, each having a survivors name on them. You put your empty hand in the pocket of your sweater and shivered. "Gosh it's cold in here" you whispered.

You continued walking down the dark hallway until you reached the stairs. Each step you took made a small creak making you nervous. The first floor was way colder  than the second and you dashed to the to the library where there was a fireplace. There were always matches placed on top of the fireplace in case anyone wanted to use them. You quickly grabbed the match and ran it across the box than throwing it on the logs in fireplace.

You comfortably sat in front of the fire and yawned. You could feel yourself getting tired and your muscles started to relax. You could hear light thundering from the outside and rain drops quietly banging on the manor. You closed your eyes laying your head against the bottom of a large sofa you guys had in the library.

Humming a random tune you were drifting off to sleep but three loud knocks interrupted you. Your voice cracked at the sudden noise that scared you half to death. You stayed in place frozen in fear until you heard a males voice from behide the thick large door.

"Um is anyone there?" He asked

There was no reply

He sighed, his head looking down. Maybe the letter he received was fake and was just to make fun of him for what he did in the past.

He turned around and was planning to go back from where he came from. Where he wasn't even considered a human being. All these thoughts made his head hurt.

He immediately stopped when he heard muffled footsteps from the opposite side of the door. The door loudly creaked open and he saw a female holding a candle with a confused expression.

"Who are you?"

                          *+.             .+*

You had let him in when he told you he received a letter from a manor promising him a second chance. That's why you all came here. For a second chance.

You were still kinda iffy about him. He could easily be someone pretending to be the new survivor but than again no one knows about this manor. That didn't mean the idea didn't completely leave your mind.

You brought him to the library where you were originally were supposed to spend the night in but it didn't bother you that bad.

He had told you his name was Luca Balsa. The name didnt click but you thought his name was cute. He told you that he used to be a world renowned inventor but things went south and he ended up in prison.