💛Prisoner x Fem!Reader

Requested by -MarryMeVictor

"Why does he always do this!" You mentally screamed in your head.

Ever since you and Luca became close friends he started to "tease" you in the middle of your matches. He would usually whisper something dirty in your ear or say a sexual joke while you were decoding causing you to miss a calibration. Earning him a punch to the gut.

You hated it. He would always make sure to leave you shy and flustered after his teasing and leave. While you were left feeling like an idiot.

You were currently in the matching room with your teammates Eli, William, and Luca. You kept thinking about the situation you were in with Luca until you heard his laugh snapping you back to reality.

"Whatcha thinking about Y/n? Are you thinking about me?" He said in a flirtatious tone. You turned your head to face him. He was sitting on your right with his head resting on his left hand. He brought his face closer to yours. "You were weren't you." He said with a grin.

"I-I was not!" you replied while quickly turning your face the opposite direction. You felt your cheeks getting hot. "Your not very convincing Y/n." He teased while poking your cheek. You were cursing at him under your breath until everything turned black and the noise of glass shattering filled your ears.

You guys were on Moonlit River Park. You spawned in the big tent (The one that has two floors) and decoded the cipher in there. Minutes had passed and the hunter had just found Eli. Eli used his owl to body block, Revealing the hunter. It was Jack.

You were almost done with your cipher until you felt a body press up against you from behide. "Need help Y/n?" Luca asked while resting his head on your shoulder, arms around your waist.

"If it means you would stop smothering me than yes." you replied with a small smile. "Not that. I noticed that you were closing your legs awfully tight before the match started~" Luca whispered in your ear. You perked up looking at him with a surprised shy look, Shades of red painting your cheeks.

"Awww did I surprise little Y/n?" He cooed, hugging you even tighter. "Y-your a pervert." You mumbled under your breath. Things quickly got heated from there. You were now bent over a cipher, hands gripping on the sides while Luca was rubbing himself behide you. Luca's hands were gripping your hips, guiding your ass across his now harden bulge. "Stop t-teasing me Luca." You panted out. "Beg then" Luca replied while sucking on your neck leaving hickies.

"Please Luca~ I need you." You whined. You pushed up against him earning a moan from him. You felt him grin on your neck. "Whatever you say princess" He said in a low husky voice.

He unbuttoned his pants while you quickly slipped off yours. Leaving you in your f/c lace panties. You could feel him grope one of your breast under your shirt while moving your panties to the side. "You're so wet for me." he whispered in your ear. His warm breath against your ear making you flinch.

He started to rub your clit. You gasped at the sudden pleasure. "Luca please ah-" you cried. Luca was taking his time. he enjoyed making you wait, then he inserted two fingers making you moan.

*+. .+*

You were near your orgasm. "I'm gonna- ngh- come." you managed to say. He took his fingers out, Your essence coating it. He licked his fingers clean. "So sweet~..." you heard him mumble from behide.

"Why did you stop?" You looked behide pouting. "Don't worry, I was only getting started." he replied with a sly smirk. His swollen cock was already touching his navel, dripping in pre cum.

He positioned himself at your entrance with his hands tightly gripping your hips. He slowly entered you, using your essence as a lubricant. You bit your lip at the new painful sensation, your legs slightly trembling. He stayed inside you, letting you adjust to his size until you said he could move.

"M-More..." you mumbled with teary eyes. Luca wiped your tears with his hand as he thrusted slowly. "T-Tight Ngh- Y/n y-your so tight." he struggled to say. Luca started to thrust into your cunt faster when he noticed that you were enjoying it.

The sound of skin slapping and moaning filled the tent. "So c-close" you panted out, cheeks tinted a bright pink. Luca's hands switched from your hips to your shoulders, before you noticed you felt him thrust even harder than before. His cock hitting your cervix with each thrust. Moans and cries leaving your mouth as the sensation of Luca pounding your cunt with his cock left you desiring more.

You could feel his cock twitching inside. "I'm gonna cum Y/n~" he groaned. "Me too." you cried. His thrust becoming sloppy, his tired breaths, and his moans were all overwhelming and arousing.

Luca buried himself even deeper causing you to tighten around him and come all over his cock, Cries and small sobs leaving you. "Shit shit shit..." Luca moaned, hands gripping your shoulders tightly. That's when you could feel yourself getting filled with Luca's cum. A small whimper escaping your lips.

He let go of your shoulders, gently collapsing on you, to tired to pull out because he was exhausted. His cum dripping out of your hole while his cock was still twitching inside you. "Mhm- Luca your heavy, get off me" you gently said.
"Your so warm~" He replied, arms hugging you while he rested his head on your shoulder. "Luca....Eli and William are waiting for us at the exit gate." You awkwardly said. He quickly got up and pulled out. "I- oh I didn't know that" he said.

You guys quickly got dressed and headed to the exit. When you guys got there you noticed Jack was holding Eli bridal style and William was laughing. Apparently Jack just wanted to try out his new accessory. Eli noticed you guys walking over and quickly avoided eye contact, His cheeks a bright red. You just assumed he was embarrassed being held by Jack.

"You guys are finally here! What took you so long?" William exclaimed in his usual cheery tone. "We ran into a few....technical difficulties, sorry." Luca chuckled with a small grin. "Y-Yeah" you said in an embarrassed tone. "Oh alright! Okay let's all go now!" He said. You all exited out the exit gate.

*+. .+*

"omg omg... I didn't know they- they were doing it" Eli told himself. He was on his bed in a fetal position, While Brooke was curled up next to him. Poor Eli spectated you guys at the wrong time, he is now traumatized.