Spoiled

Third person
It was a Saturday morning at 5:30 am. Rainbow woke up extra early that day because she wanted to show Aj her appreciation for all that she does. Aj always cooks and cleans for them. On top of being the ceo of a Apple company ever since Granny Smith passed on but, she still finds a way to make sure that Rainbow is always being loved on.

Rd: hmm it is to early for this but, Aj does so much and this is what she deserves the best.

Rainbow got up from the bed but slowly and quietly so that she doesn't wake up Applejack. Rainbow dash quietly went to the kitchen. She is going to make Aj's favorite breakfast. Which is Pancakes and Coffee. Rainbow got all of the ingredients and started to make them. It is now 6:00 in the morning and Rainbow just finished making Aj and her breakfast.She decided to put some fruit on their to.To make it extra special.
This is what they look like.

Rainbow dash quickly made coffee for them both

Rainbow dash quickly made coffee for them both. She saw that the sun was going up and that is what usually wakes up Aj. So she had to hurry.

Applejack Pov
I was woken up by the sun in my eyes. I groggily turned over to Rainbows side of the bed to cuddle with her but, when I tried to feel her warmth she wasn't there. I opened my eyes to see Rainbow dash wasn't there. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked around in confusion. Usually I am the one who wakes up early. I was going to climb out of bed before I heard the door open. I looked over to my left towards the door and to see such a surprise I was not expecting.

Rainbows Pov
I finally made it up towards our bedroom door holding a cup of coffee and these awesome pancakes I made. I opened the door to see Aj. She looked so confused and shocked but mostly tired. I giggled a little because of her face reaction.

Third person
Rd: Hey there
Aj smiled because she loved hearing her lovers voice.
Aj: Hey baby watcha got there
Rainbow walked towards Aj. She sat next to her.
Rd: I thought I should do a little something for you so I made you some breakfast
Rainbow dash gave Applejack her pancakes. Aj smiled brightly
Aj: Awwww thank ya so much sugercube, but why are ya doin this
Rd: Well this is only one of your surprises today
Aj put on a confused look. Rainbow giggled.
Rd: Well you do so much for us and I wanted to give you a day of appreciation. So I have a lot of surprises for today that we are going to do.
Aj was shocked. She never had anyone do this for her. A blush formed on her face.
Aj: but I don't do that much sugar cube I just do what I can
Rainbow scoffed she looked at Aj straight in the eyes with a nice smile on her face.
Rd: Baby you do more than you should do, you cook, clean the house, you are the ceo of the Apple family orchards and on top of that you are still finding time to love me and hang out with the girls, if I am being honest I don't know how the hell you do it, you do to much and this is going to be one of the many more to come days where we do things to treat yourself and I don't want to hear anything about
Aj: Awww thank ya sugar cube I love ya so much
Aj leaned over and kissed rainbow. Rainbow happily kissed back.